Main Menu

Sigh......

Started by Blunders73, January 24, 2012, 04:23:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunders73

Hi all,
Back from LA after a killer long week of shows, there are a few clips of my playing BLM starting to appear. The americans were REALLY digging Frost

RANT......

The reason I HATE YOUTUBE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=733C3nAsfl0

Check out the guys comment, seriously? what have I done wrong? Jerk? really? sometimes it just p**sses me off and is utterly draining hurtful and really demotivating to see fking comments like that when all you want to do is inspire and help people, REALLY feel like replying but it will start a flame war, feel free to though if you want tho guys ;-)

Blunders xx

XeRocks81

I'm surprised you didn't demonstrate your multiple stick throwing jazz technique.  :D

JimD

Dropped the chap a line via the reply feature.  

Don't let the chaff that blows around the YT comments make you forget two things Blunders:

1. you were the guy onstage and representing at NAMM, not that armchair critic stuck hiding his keyboard
2. we, the fans of Frost*, think you are fab
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "JimD"2. we, the fans of Frost*, think you are fab
And absolutely gajillions of others, to boot.
* May contain nuts.

Bert

Blunders, don't worry about it man. The guy's obviously a c**t.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

E.S.

Classic I-can't-play-that-good-myself-so-I-have-to-find-someone-to-blame-ism. Wouldn't worry about that at all. Also a good idea to not reply, show you're better than some dude behind a nickname throwing shit at others. :)

Me, I thought you and the new kit sounded absolutely fab. :D

fitzy

Some of us Frost*ies commented after this remark was made on Youtube,and to be honest the remark itself says more about the person who made it than anything i could say about them,so best left alone!Rise above it Blunders,you,re a class act.. ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

JakeWorrell

If enough people vote the comment down on youtube it will get marked as spam/offensive and be hidden as it deserves to be. what a pointless comment.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

JimD

QuoteIf enough people vote the comment down on youtube it will get marked as spam/offensive and be hidden as it deserves to be. what a pointless comment.

Just checked - "This comment has received too many negative votes"  :)
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

Gman

Craig - if I said I wanted to have your babies, would that help?  :D

Seriously, the world is full of twats, most of them with an opinion and enough brain cells to use a computer. My missus thinks you're ace...and you make prams sound good. Thumbs up!

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "JimD"
QuoteIf enough people vote the comment down on youtube it will get marked as spam/offensive and be hidden as it deserves to be. what a pointless comment.

Just checked - "This comment has received too many negative votes"  :)

Nice work team F* ;)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

Quote from: "JakeWorrell"Nice work team F* ;)
Squared  :D
I used to have a signature

Blunders73

Seriously, you guys rule, blown away...

thank you SO much xx

Mouse

Cor buggering blimey! That was like watching an octopus in a whirlwind towards the end. In the words of Mr. Burns, "Excellent!"  8-)

Dena

There's some right eejits out there, that's for sure.

Right, Blundell, don't even think about listening to that sort of rubbish that gets posted by anonymous cowards online. You've got enough friends and support worldwide to not have to look at that stuff. Your standards are high enough to know when you've done a good job or otherwise. Trust yourself a bit more.

You know I'm right!  ;)
Innit.