News! DVD! Albums! More albums!

Started by RacingHippo, May 12, 2013, 01:02:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerg

Mikey

I used to have a signature

DavSel

Quote from: Pedro on May 14, 2013, 12:32:03 AM
Any suggestion that Dec's vocals could be re-recorded without Dec doing it must surely involve the uncomfortable use of molegrips and hydraulic lederhosen.
Not recommended.
I would expect that such vocals would remain untouched.

This is very true. I must admit I wouldn't mind the idea of them recording the live version of 'Pocket Sun' on the album with nath and blunders, I'm rather taken by it!

H3WMW

I'm really excited by all this news about re-recording Milliontown and EIMA with the current members. It'll give these great songs a new fresh sound. I'll be able to fall in love with them all over again.

Yay!!!

Pedro

Blunders posted a picture on Facebook of the drum kit that was "from next months Frost* DVD release".

That means it should be out in 6 or 7 weeks! :)

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

rogerg

JakeWorrell

I had a brief Twitter exchange with the man himself last night, I thought I would share and enjoy all I learned. Naturally this is all subject to change and only said as part of a conversation, nothing was promised.

• Confirmed: First word on album is 'Home'. this can be heard in the first chord preview Jem did for celebr8.2 - Jem has confirmed this to be the case.
  • Confirmed: The following words are not "the violence of your name"
  • Work on the DVD is continuing and going well, it is in the hands of Rob Reed (presumably in Welsh Wales). SmartUK sort of kicked this one off, but I'm sure he won't mind me including it here.
  • Although there are to be no Frost* reports this time, I did ask about the possibility of a 'making of' with the album. Apparently it is a possibility as Jem is recording when he remembers to. So keep your fingers crossed and the prog fairy may well deliver something if we're lucky

As I said, just words on twitter so nothing formal, but all nice little bundles of Frost*yness nonetheless :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

JakeWorrell

"The longer the note, the more dread."

Renters

Er...where's the blog gone?  Says it's deactivated....
That's jazz.  Jazz is weird...

MikeEvs

Quote from: Renters on September 27, 2013, 12:43:21 PM
Er...where's the blog gone?  Says it's deactivated....

The website is down at the moment

Quote@PlanetFrost
By the way, sorry the website's down. We wuz hacked innit. It'll be back as soon as I've changed the locks and stuff

Renters

That's jazz.  Jazz is weird...