Main Menu

Blog!!

Started by Pedro, January 27, 2012, 12:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jem

Quote from: "XeRocks81"
Quote from: "Jem"Thanks mate. I've got some fearful tunes to learn, but I'm already a better keyboard player than I was a week ago as a result.  :D

Will you be playing these gigs on a rig of your own design or are you using Keneally's set-up again?

I'm using a Kronos 61 and a Kronos 73.  :D

Nothing against Mike's rig, but as this is bizarrely "my" tour I figured I could use synths I was more comfortable with. The SV-1 is more of a performance instrument whereas I like to faff about with zones and samples and what not. As you know.  ;)

Steve in particular is very happy for me to move the keyboard parts back towards the album interpretations so I've been doing a lot of listening to albums out of phase these last couple of weeks!  :lol:

owen

Can't you add an 88 just to get the "full set" on stage? That would be seriously posy!  :lol:

El_Mayonnaise

Hey Jem, could you get the lapsteel going? or the Skeletone? Make it a G4?  :lol:

I'm sure everyone would love to see a report, especially to see if those Americanas understand the humour! From TPE, I got the impression that for Mr. D. Virgillio, it was almost a second language he was learning.

Quote from: "Jem"Steve in particular is very happy for me to move the keyboard parts back towards the album interpretations so I've been doing a lot of listening to albums out of phase these last couple of weeks!  :lol:

Bit confused by this (maybe as I'm not familiar to the albums) but does this mean you'll be re-interpretating the original albums or is there a special case for G3 where you have to play things differently?  :?

RacingHippo

Quote from: "El_Mayonnaise"
Quote from: "Jem"...I've been doing a lot of listening to albums out of phase these last couple of weeks!  :lol:

Bit confused by this (maybe as I'm not familiar to the albums) but does this mean you'll be re-interpretating the original albums or is there a special case for G3 where you have to play things differently?  :?

Nah it means he's going to invert the output of one Kronos so that it's out of phase with the other one.
* May contain nuts.

Mordwin

Quote from: "El_Mayonnaise"Hey Jem, could you get the lapsteel going? or the Skeletone? Make it a G4?  :lol:

But it already is! Guitar, Guitar, Guitar, Godfrey...

Mikey

Quote from: "Mordwin"
Quote from: "El_Mayonnaise"Hey Jem, could you get the lapsteel going? or the Skeletone? Make it a G4?  :lol:

But it already is! Guitar, Guitar, Guitar, Godfrey...
:lol:
I used to have a signature

rogerg

heh perfect!

G***

8-)

Mikey

Quote from: "rogerg"8-)

A satch smiley

Mikey

Not much action on the blog.

Has there been some tweetage?

Nev

The last pertinent tweet (from PlanetFrost) was yesterday (11th May)

QuoteBeen writing Frost riffs a plenty these last couple of days. Like last time, it must be the constant spring rain.

:)  :)  :)  :)

fitzy

Quote from: "Nev"The last pertinent tweet (from PlanetFrost) was yesterday (11th May)

QuoteBeen writing Frost riffs a plenty these last couple of days. Like last time, it must be the constant spring rain.

:)  :)  :)  :)
Praying for more inclement weather then..... :D
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

owen

Him tweet posting tonight ;)

XeRocks81

Seems like the new blog post got lost in a wilderness of blank page syndrome  ;)

JakeWorrell

It will come, when the time is right.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

JimD

That time is now!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!