Frost* Forum Collab Song v.2

Started by E.S., January 31, 2012, 04:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple Tentacle

I must be stupid then. Because I went to my parents' place, got my CD, and popped the DVD in my computer and all I see are the instrumental tracks. Can anyone send me the damn mp3 please, it's not on my CD or DVD, and it's not anywhere on the Internet either O_o

Pedro

Well the horror I'm going through right now is that my EIMA DVD is not in the right place :o ...which means it is taking part in a huge game of "hunt the orphan" somewhere in our rather large DVD collection....  :?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"Well the horror I'm going through right now is that my EIMA DVD is not in the right place :o ...which means it is taking part in a huge game of "hunt the orphan" somewhere in our rather large DVD collection....  :?

I'd start by looking in all your players, & if it's not there.......why not? ;)  & that's why you've lost it
I used to have a signature

Pedro

:) Quite.
When disks first appeared in our house (years ago) I managed to train the children, after a while, to NEVER just dump a disc out in the open...always put it back in the case. This last bit actually became; "always put it back in a case"....so ejected discs got put in the case of whatever the kids were about to put on...sometimes creating "chains of dis(c)placement" several discs long.
This has obviously continued into their adult life since, Daughter of Pedro just lent us series 1 and 2 of "Life on Mars" but we don't want to start watching them yet because both are missing disc 4 of 4! (She took out whatever was in the fourth slots before she brought the sets to us).
So, currently, no clue where my DVD is.... :(

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro":) Quite. I managed to train the children

How?

Quote from: "Pedro"This has obviously continued into their adult life since, Daughter of Pedro just lent us series 1 and 2 of "Life on Mars" but we don't want to start watching them yet because both are missing disc 4 of 4! (She took out whatever was in the fourth slots before she brought the sets to us).(

I have them both (Not yours) if you don't find them.

Rook

*puts hand up*

I'd love to join in on this if I may...

As I mentioned elsewhere, I am travelling at the moment and so about 17000 km from my gear, but I can at least have a listen so that when I get back in a few weeks I'll have an idea of where we are.

To put me in context, I am a recording engineer/producer by trade (at least I was before becoming a full time Dad and moving back to Australia). I am currently working on scoring a movie, and I have the east west complete composers collection so I could do some nice orchestral arrangements if needed. I play guitar, bass and keys, sing a little when needed, and program drums well enough for demoing ideas. Some of the older members here might have grabbed some tracks of my old band that were posted here a while back. The band was Taliesin, and the album was recorded after I had moved to the u.s. but the songs were from my tenure and I still got some writing credits.

/R

Pedro

Sounds good to me. The only thing you need to stock up on is patience, these things do not move quickly. :)

Rook

<pokes it with a stick>
I'm totally fine with patience. Just wondering <poke, poke> if it is still alive...

/R

Mikey

Quote from: "Rook"<pokes it with a stick>
I'm totally fine with patience. Just wondering <poke, poke> if it is still alive...

/R
I think Espen said he was a little busy.
Doesn't mean you can't be working on some contributions or ideas.

.... and it's not as dormant as Roger at UPS

:idea: can I borrow your stick?  :lol:

Rook

Cool, but I thought I needed a password to get into drop box to hear what has gone before.... or am I mistaken?

Its all good though. <passes stick>

/R

E.S.

Just PM me your email address and I'll give you an invitation to the folder(s). :)

Mikey

Quote from: "Rook"<passes stick>

See blog for more stick prodding, just been given some e-mail addresses for the head honcho of HR in Europe & the head honcho himself, Scott Davis.

Lets see if your stick is bigger than mine.

:lol:  :lol:

El_Mayonnaise

Right I have finished my degree! (Hoorah! Thankyou!)

So I've got all the time in the world to get stuck in this ;)

I'll be heading some stuff up soon  :mrgreen:

rogerg

Rook

Brilliant. Cheers.... And now I just have to get my head around my new Axe FX II...

:)

/R