It Bites - Map of the Past

Started by Dena, February 06, 2012, 07:04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mr_john

Not sure if anyone esle has seen this but IB are listed on the next CD with Classic Rock Presents Prog -

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid= ... 8174258494

Could this be a sneak of some new tune-age?!?!?!?

Pedro

Could be...or it could be one of the two tracks from the EP.
...as I'm sure I just said somewhere...;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Dena

Innit.

ich_bin_besser

Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

fitzy

Nice review.... ;) Thanks Jurgen.
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Dena

It Bites would like to invite you to a very exclusive party to celebrate the launch of Map of the Past!

If you can make it to London for 8pm on Monday 26th March, then we'd love to see you for a few drinks, and you can spend an evening with the band listening to the album in an intimate setting. To apply for a place, please e-mail mailto:itbitesband@gmail.com">itbitesband@gmail.com by Monday 19th March, specifying how many places you would like to reserve (limited to max 2 per person). Numbers are strictly limited, so please don't apply if you're not 100% sure you can make it.

All applications for places will be chosen on a random basis and if you're successful we'll e-mail you next week with more details. Please note that due to the nature of the venue, this is an over 18s event only
Innit.

owen

I thought this wasn't out until next week? It's come today! Thank you Nellie! :D  :D  :D

Mikey

So has mine  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I used to have a signature

JakeWorrell

I received mine today too. Listening now and it is great so far, really enjoying it. The overall sound is great, JM's vocals sound particularly good this time around. Great artwork too.

Going to be a favourite I reckon :D

Excellent service from The Merch Desk as usual but that goes without saying :)
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mordwin

Oh, mine is here too! Listening now :)

turbo

Quite simply its the best thing they have ever done.   :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

DueyC

Quote from: "turbo"Quite simply its the best thing they have ever done.   :D

Word  8-)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Ash

Ash
xxx

rogerg

Mooncat

Got the album today (excellent service as ever from Nellie //http://www.themerchdesk.com( ;) here we go again)
and it is everything everyone has said and more.
Quite simply it is already one of my faveourite albums - as I tweeted JM earlier - I once told him how I thought TTS was song for song one of the best albums since Def Leppard's Hysteria, and he/they have surpassed it with MOTP.
Great songs, great production, great everything. Can't wait to hear some(or indeed all) of the tracks live!!!!
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy