Main Menu

CELEBR8 2012

Started by Nellie, February 28, 2012, 02:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

There's no pics, it didn't happen. It was rained off & everybody went to Wimbledon
I used to have a signature

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

Don't talk about Wimbledon  :cry:
Ash
xxx

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"There's no pics, it didn't happen. It was rained off & everybody went to Wimbledon

Keep it going chaps; I'm feeling every so slightly better about the weekend now. You don't get to be as old and grizzled as me without perfecting the art of self-deception ...  ;)

Pedro

My Saturday report (with some pictures) can be found in the Other Bands section...here

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Mikey"There's no pics, it didn't happen. It was rained off & everybody went to Wimbledon

Keep it going chaps; I'm feeling every so slightly better about the weekend now. You don't get to be as old and grizzled as me without perfecting the art of self-deception ...  ;)

After the rain came the floods, followed by a brief earthquake...oh bugger, Pedders as posted his pics

Brom

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

Definitely didn't happen... I was watching the grand Prix, then I painted several doors while listening to some bloke with a beard on't radionet dividing line thinngy and he spoke to a Twanggy guy. Now, I know if there was something like that going down, they would have been there... as they were on the radio there could not have been any live prog anywhere yesterday. QED!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

:) Yeah, my report in the Other Bands section is a work of pure fiction with some incredibly well fabricated pictures.

gr8gonzo

Does anyone know if Jem was in attendance?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

Hmm...just said this in reply to three same question...I don't think he was, but I may be wrong....I have been wrong before...apparently.... ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Pedro"....I have been wrong before...apparently.... ;)
Now that is pure fantasy  :lol:

gr8gonzo

Quote from: "Pedro"I have been wrong before.

Shirley, you're mistaken.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Pedro

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"
Quote from: "Pedro"I have been wrong before.
Shirley, you're mistaken.
Yesh, Moneypenny...

Here is the Sunday report...//http://www.frost-music.co.uk/frosties/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3226...which is also obviously fabricated from dreams, candyfloss and unicorn's hair gel...
 :)

Mouse

Best. Weekend. Ever. I can't remember ever being happier.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

Ooh, sorry... Nah, it was naff. Everything went wrong. We sold no merch. I didn't meet Steven Wilson. Tinyfish didn't end. (Actually, that last one's true...)

;)

Mouse

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Does anyone know if Jem was in attendance?

No sign of Jem, but Rob Reed out of Magenta actually mistook Uncle Bulgaria from t' Fishtank for Jem. I wish I'd have witnessed that first hand - it comes after he became known as 'the long lost Godfrey brother'.  :lol:

Andy Tillison thought LivingForever was in Tinyfish.  :lol:

Much hilarity was had.  :D