Any more Philadelphia Experiment CDs Available?

Started by lumpymaster, May 03, 2012, 05:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nellie

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Pedro"Update: Email Nellie via mailto:info@themerchdesk.com">info@themerchdesk.com and she can sort you out.

Thought he was after a CD.....................coat

Oi! That's usually my sort of line, Mikey ...  8-)
Just to recap, WTVF??????
It's in the post!

owen

Quote from: "Nellie"
Quote from: "Pedro"Update: Email Nellie via mailto:info@themerchdesk.com">info@themerchdesk.com and she can sort you out.

What does the "V" stand for?

rogerg

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "owen"

Valkyrie. Something to do with how the ladies of this forum take to comments of the kind that Mikey and I have been bandying about.

Now, more importantly, I'm back in London again at a loose end for something to do tomorrow (Wednesday) night. In lieu if there being anything on at The Peel, what's a man to do?

Einstein on the Beach would be good since I like a bit of Glass, but it starts at 6pm (which is too early for my schedule) and rambles on for five hours without a break.  

Garbage are playing in East London, but are sold out. Pity.

War Horse at the National? Les Miserables (I've always been a bit of a sucker for that music, but have never seen it; I was going to write something about Frances Ruffelle, another lovely not-quite-50-year-old lady, but that'll have to wait).

Thoughts?

Mouse

Quote from: "rogerg"vegging, I think.

8-)

"Vegging"?!

rogerg

Quote from: "Mouse"
Quote from: "rogerg"vegging, I think.

8-)

"Vegging"?!

heh

Pedro

Quote from: "owen"

Vegazzling...the practice of encrusting your veg with sparkly bits.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Valkyrie. Something to do with how the ladies of this forum take to comments of the kind that Mikey and I have been bandying about.

Nellie, If you want pictures of 2 fifty year old men, there's TA & Mikey

Now you see why it's Stiflers mom & Clare Grogan  :lol:
I used to have a signature

DueyC

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Now, more importantly, I'm back in London again at a loose end for something to do tomorrow (Wednesday) night. In lieu if there being anything on at The Peel, what's a man to do?

Einstein on the Beach would be good since I like a bit of Glass, but it starts at 6pm (which is too early for my schedule) and rambles on for five hours without a break.  

It's a shame you couldn't get to this one. I went yesterday and sat spellbound for the entire performance (which was actually closer to 4.5 hours). Highly recommended if you can catch it elsewhere. The tour schedule shows they'll be in Amsterdam January 2013. http://www.pomegranatearts.com/project- ... /tour.html
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "DueyC"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Now, more importantly, I'm back in London again at a loose end for something to do tomorrow (Wednesday) night. In lieu if there being anything on at The Peel, what's a man to do?

It's a shame you couldn't get to this one. I went yesterday and sat spellbound for the entire performance (which was actually closer to 4.5 hours). Highly recommended if you can catch it elsewhere. The tour schedule shows they'll be in Amsterdam January 2013. http://www.pomegranatearts.com/project- ... /tour.html

Yes, pity my meeting didn't finish until 7.30pm-ish, so it was never a starter really. Not sure how easy it would have been to get tickets either ...

But your recommendation is most encouraging, as is the heads-up re: the Amsterdam timetable. Will certainly see if I can get up the road for that ...  ;)