Started by Pedro, March 22, 2012, 01:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Video!! Watch and listen!!

OK, the caption gives the wrong track name but who cares? It's lush!!  :D

//http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zjpAt8-Jg
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Gandalf1986

Spotted on Twatter too! Spot on performance in a Blunders style! Loving this!
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Pedro

Nice to hear the studio track with Toms too. ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

Very cool ... a few additional trademark Blunders fills and even some of his ever so slightly disconcerting rhythm change-ups near the end; classic.

Mikey

I used to have a signature

lyn

delicious! vintage rush-esque in a few places...
I like the heavier...same as porcpuine tree, live is heavier too.   More live, less studioish. Works for me.  Straight studio works too...in case anyone was wondering.  S'just different!

Which version plays in my head? - always the most unpredictable and interesting!
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

Blunders73

Thank you. I was sent a few drumless tracks to use on clinics. I edited PS to fit in line with the times that Roland Japan wanted, Thanks for looking

kyuwert

Anyone else notice the mix is different? The part that gets me - around 1:56 - you hear background vocals that are VERY buried in the original song but I always heard a little something and suspected they were there. Puts a smile on my face to know I was on the money

E.S.

Just witnessed this glorious track in person at the Roland clinic here in Oslo, that was great fun. We also got bits of HyperV and BLM, and tons of ideas and inspiration for drummers, and even non drummers like me. Impressive, educational, funny, great night out.

Worth mentioning is the medley of a 100 songs, that's what he said and I believe it. All the hits you've heard on the radio plus more, but in a SLIGHTLY different way, so to speak.  ;)

The man must have 2 brains to be able to separate timings like that. I was impressed before, even more now.

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."Just witnessed this glorious track in person at the Roland clinic here in Oslo
Quote from: "Monty of the Python"You lucky, lucky bar steward
I used to have a signature