Prog is for little Girls

Started by Rook, May 24, 2012, 10:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rook

Following on from the Rachel Flowers discussion in another thread, here is a young Japanese (I am assuming) girl playing Tarkus with both hands and feet. If she chose that song herself and keeps up the playing, she is going to be SCARY good when she is bigger. More so. I think I need to buy my 1 year old daughter a B3.

Heh. To clarify, I am assuming she is Japanese, not that she is a girl ;) Wait till she turns around at the end, and your age estimate will go down by about 4 years.

/R

Umm... edit to include linkage (doh)

http://youtu.be/JJ8rXEVj-HE

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

From the comments

Quotegreat rendition...but, if i may make an observation - shouldn't she be going to a D natural in the bass at 1:29 instead of staying in D flat? i mean the vocal part there is a D flat, but the bass, if i'm not mistaken, is D natural, and Keith plays a 2nd inversion A Major chord over it, making it a? D Major7sus2(no 3rd), or A/D.

QuoteLet's see if I've got this straight. A young girl plays the bass, guitar lead and keyboard parts for a studio recording? by one of the better progressive rock bands, changing patches during the piece, and you're going to fault her for the transcription?

So she forgot the daggers, so what. Brilliant  :D
I used to have a signature

mr_john

Bet she can't polish off a box of Mr Kipling French Fancies like I can though.

HA! BEAT THAT TALENTED GIRL. YEAH GO ON. I DARE YA.

**skulks off in a bitter jealous way**