Digidesign D control studio available... free

Started by Equinox, November 29, 2008, 01:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Equinox

hi guys. if anyone is in a band and would like the chance to record thier music in a pro studio set up please pm me

i'm looking for bands to record as practice for my education in audio engineering in Glasgow, so if your in that area or central scotland please get in touch, i can get as much studio time with all the mics and recording equipment needed free. all i ask is you bring your band and the instruments you play and any amps for electric instruments

this is a great offer to anyone wanting to get thier stuff down onto a near pro quality CD with no real cost. all i ask is that i keep any masters i produce incase you suddenly get famous due to it...  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

EVP

I would love to but I'm across the pond. I I lived there I would be there in a heartbeat.

Gandalf1986

I would love to too, but I live accross the Channel :(
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "wickedwitch"i would love to, but i dont have a band.

But you have biscuits! Do you? :D
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Pajter

Damn that is a great offer. Too bad I'm all over here in the Netherlands, and I'm only a lonely drummer.

I'm still in a band though.. kinda. We are planning to get some recordings done, but our guitarist left to travel for a few years. I don't expect him back until next year or so. Damn guitarists.. :x

wickedwitch

Quote from: "Gandalf1986"
Quote from: "wickedwitch"i would love to, but i dont have a band.

But you have biscuits! Do you? :D

oh yes, the likes of which you have never seen !