Main Menu

Headline Tour??

Started by Simon_LDT, November 07, 2008, 03:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

benanne

Holland have already had you! Now it's Belgium's turn, to be honest 8-)

Ian Hepp

Spoon Theorist

AnsOnkruid

Hmm... the more Frost* gigs in Holland, the better. There are some nice venues here in Brabant.

Quote from: "benanne"Holland have already had you! Now it's Belgium's turn, to be honest 8-)
As long as it's in Antwerp it's ok :)
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

grif

Okay, for me please somewhere in the Midlands and somwhere near Plymouth. I  saw Fish in Tavistock and it was a great venue.

RacingHippo

Would you like suggestions for places in West Yorkshire that aren't Rio's in Leeds?
I did come up with some via the currently erstwhile Brodie in the old forum but can't remember them. I'll ask again if needed.
* May contain nuts.

Philadelphia

I bet Sweden's going to be as Frost*less as ever! The only frost we get here is the kind that has people scraping their windscreens in the mornings before work. And the occasional "A Touch of Frost" on television. *sigh*
"One man\'s Drum Machine is another man\'s Mellotron"
- Pedro

RWA

Quote from: "J Jonah Jameson"
Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"We need Frost* in Holland. That's a hint.

You're going to get us....  ;)

:D

Quote from: "Philadelphia"I bet Sweden's going to be as Frost*less as ever! The only frost we get here is the kind that has people scraping their windscreens in the mornings before work. And the occasional "A Touch of Frost" on television. *sigh*

Yes but do you have any idea how complicated it is to de-Frost* Upfeed- or Crossfeed coils?!

J Jonah Jameson

As ever, venues are very welcome, but we need promoters.  I'm busy lining up dates, but we need people who are prepared to put us on.  So - as before, any suggestions, please send me a PM.

JJJ

Brom

Ohhh I missed this thread!  :D  :D  :D

Great news in the making.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

leelie

Quote from: "benanne"Holland have already had you! Now it's Belgium's turn, to be honest 8-)
I made an account, just to be able to quote this for truth ^_^

And if you need another reason to come here... We have great chocolate  :!:  ;)
[size=75]"Life would be so much easier if we only had the source code"[/size]

Js1000

Quote from: "leelie"
I made an account, just to be able to quote this for truth ^_^
tripled!

:mrgreen:

benanne

Sounds like a Belgian date will be unavoidable, then :P

Ecosse

Yup, definately some Scottish dates!
| Chris |
Twitter

D S

Quote from: "Ecosse"Yup, definately some Scottish dates!
+1!  :D
Come on, you\'re a lion!

catherine