How Much Hard Disk Space do You Have Free?

Started by tomskerous, November 29, 2008, 07:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wickedwitch

i feel we are not doing enough to instill a sense of chaos into all topics.  We should dedicate ourselves to the cause a little more. i can spare 5 minutes alternate tuesdays and thursdays.

Pedro

I'll be free in a video or two if that's any help....January is looking like the first opening though....(that's '09 by the way....maybe ;) )
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

wickedwitch

dont worry pedro, your sterling work in derailment has already been noted. You just keep up the video stuff (it distracts the prog masses!) x

tomskerous

I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

wickedwitch

i was thinking of losing the red, getting it cut and ditching the straighteners for a bit.  :shock:

Rick

Quote from: "tomskerous"Please see this first.

Oh, never guessed that ;)

Lacklight

This thread is like rain on your wedding day...

thomaspottage

10.3 gig on a 120 gig (pah! more like 111 gig) MacBook. I'm looking to upgrade to a 500g, you can get this cloning software which copies everything over. Has anyone ever done this before?

Tom

Ash

Ash
xxx

Ivor

Is the point of this thread an indication of the direction of the Frost forum? Sorry to be all, like, serious n' stuff, but... I sense a distinct polarisation and underhand piss-takin' going on. Most unFrost-like, IMO.

Ash

Ash
xxx

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "tomskerous"The redhead speaks sage words, as ever.

WORD!
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Steve

Suhr Carved Top - Carvin DC727 - Roland Fantom X8 FOR SALE  - Axe-FX Ultra

RacingHippo

I just opened mine up to see how much space there was in it.  
Not a lot, as it turns out - those things are seriously complicated!

I'm posting from my laptop now as I can't seem to get it to work again - I just get a message saying "Bad sector!".
Anyone know what a sector is and why it's been bad?
* May contain nuts.

James_S

Quote from: "RacingHippo"I just opened mine up to see how much space there was in it.  
Not a lot, as it turns out - those things are seriously complicated!

I'm posting from my laptop now as I can't seem to get it to work again - I just get a message saying "Bad sector!".
Anyone know what a sector is and why it's been bad?

It sounds like you broke the hinge :(

"The sector, also known as a proportional compass or military compass, was a major calculating instrument in use from the end of the sixteenth century until the nineteenth century. It is an instrument consisting of two rulers of equal length which are joined by a hinge."
So many keyboards, so little time!