My band's first music video

Started by Pajter, June 21, 2012, 11:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pajter

G'day Frost*ies!

It's been a while since I've been here, and I'm a bit ashamed for opening up a topic such as this, but I'd love it if you could help me out.

Other than wanting to promote my band's cool new video, I'm also in need of views on YouTube. You see, we've entered a competition, where the bands with most views on YouTube, get to play a big festival here in the Netherlands.

So of course we have to try every dirty trick in the book to get those views, and I thought, where to find a dirtier audience than on the Frost* forum! :lol:

So, if you can find it in your heart, to help out a fellow Frost*ie, I - and my bandmates - will be eternally grateful. I'll understand if you're not a big fan of these kind of posts, so I'll apologize in advance. :)

Anyhoo, here's the link: //http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHt8OwvZGwc

Thanks again, and if you have any comments about the music (or video), I'd love to hear those too! :)

JimD

As someone who's just posted their own video link up here and wants views, I wanted to check your vid out too!

Nice to see bands doing band things, like rehearsing, playing live, and messing about near water  ;)

Good luck with your competition!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

Pajter

Quote from: "JimD"As someone who's just posted their own video link up here and wants views, I wanted to check your vid out too!

Nice to see bands doing band things, like rehearsing, playing live, and messing about near water  ;)

Good luck with your competition!

Thank you very much! I'm gonna go check out your vid too! :)

Pedro

Nice work. Thanks for sharing that.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Pajter

Quote from: "Pedro"Nice work. Thanks for sharing that.

Thank you very much Pedro! Much appreciated. :D

Rook

Best of luck with the comp. Gave you a view, and a "like" for good measure :)

/R

Pajter

Quote from: "Rook"Best of luck with the comp. Gave you a view, and a "like" for good measure :)

/R

Thank you sir! :D

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Pajter

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RWA

Pajter

Thanks all!

With all your help, we're now ranked 8th, which is good! If we can manage to hold this position (or better) until July 10, we'll get to play the festival! :D

Bokkie

If wishes where horses, we\'re all been eating steak.

Trapezium Artist

Yep; sorry I missed this the first time around, but it's good stuff, both the song and the video. Particularly like the mixed real-time and slo-mo on the trampoline ...  ;)

Pajter

Good news! We finished 8th, which means we're going to play! Needless to say, we're all very happy, as it's a pretty huge festival down here.

So, thanks again everyone! You're a fantastic bunch. :D