Main Menu

Spousal Verdict

Started by tomskerous, November 29, 2008, 07:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomskerous

Well, she's still not entirely keen, but did come up with this remarkably accurate description (which also captures why I like it and she doesn't).

"It's like Muse's follow-up to the musical Chess"
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

MikeEvs

Like your signature I've been wanting to put that somewhere for a week but didn't want to spoil it for those of you that had not received the goods yet

EVP

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Like your signature I've been wanting to put that somewhere for a week but didn't want to spoil it for those of you that had not received the goods yet

And that would be me ;)

szabiakanich

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Like your signature I've been wanting to put that somewhere for a week but didn't want to spoil it for those of you that had not received the goods yet

Those who haven't got the good yet wouldn't know anyway what that quote is about I guess. ;)  :D

tomskerous

I feel it has a strong air of Mitchell about it. Or at least of someone who's been spending an unhealthy amount of time with him at the point it was created.  ;)
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

LivingForever

Quote from: "tomskerous"Well, she's still not entirely keen, but did come up with this remarkably accurate description (which also captures why I like it and she doesn't).

Did she intend this to be a negative or positive observation? Or neither... Sounds pretty good to me!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Ash

Mine prefers it to Milliontown but still doesn't like it.  Not enough angst for him.
Ash
xxx

Mordwin

Quote from: "tomskerous"Well, she's still not entirely keen, but did come up with this remarkably accurate description (which also captures why I like it and she doesn't).

Hmm, not exactly the same as my thoughts on it (not got my copy yet, but did sneak a listen to someone elses...) - but I can see where she's coming from and the Muse part did cross my mind in places.

RWA

I've been getting back to red wine these days!

After a few years of rum + cola and the occasional beer I'm enjoying a (rather cheap) South African red wine at this very moment. I have no fricken clue about the ins and out of wine but from the ones I've been absorbing this Sout African one is by far the best.

Let me refill so I can check the brand 'n stuff.  :)

RWA

Oh God this is terrible. It doesn't even have a year on it. This is really cheap stuff. The neighbours gave me a crap load of bottles of all kind of brands from all over the planet which they've been getting as gifts. But they don't like red wine. I do.

Hmmm.

Bottom's up!  :shock:

JimD

I daren't play it to my missus yet.  She is not a fan at all of Milliontown.

However, I know that Morph likes it.

About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

wickedwitch

Brom

On watching the DVD, young Brom announces...

"Who the hell is Henry Winkler?"  :lol:
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Moink

Not really the much better half's music taste, but she does quite like it. Saline is her fave at the moment

El_Presidente

Well, my missus' record collection includes Lionel Richie and 5-star, so I'm not expecting much...

...but she did say when hearing Toys for the first time, "Hmmm Manic Street Preachers?"...

Well sod her, my five year old loves Daddy's loud music and she asks for it every time in the car, so... noblesse oblige.
Never trust a man who, when left alone with a tea cosey, doesn\'t try it on.  B Connolly.