Blundell's New Frost* Kit!

Started by JaredWard, December 02, 2010, 10:03:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JaredWard

From his Facebook:

QuoteFrost* "black live machine" kit for live gigs and DVD shoot. Mapex Saturn series with Paiste cymbals and Roland electronics. Huge thank you to Pimpco and Mapex

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Mooncat

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nice.

:mrgreen:
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Mouse

Delicious, delectable and damn fine. Ooh, I can't wait to see it in action.  :D

Nellie

I'll post this here, too. The band are busy today and Craig has asked me to post this.

"Hi all, sorry for the delay things are so manic. I'd just like to thank you all for your entries to the comp, there were so many. I decided to go with the DVD theme for the kit as it was just so hard to pick one, thank you vit p. So, what I've decided to do is take all your entries and put them all on a snare drum and run a comp next year for it, so you all get on it, I hope that's ok!!"
It's in the post!

owen

Simon B

Make mine a Crunchie biscuit!

Mooncat

QuoteWhat happens if someone leaves?

He'll get the kit re-wrapped ???
(or maybe this is Jem's way of keeping the current lineup together for the foreseeable future)

Pajter

Mooncat

According to Blunders on Twitter this kit has been seen in the wild - by Nathan at a 'music shop in Epsom'.
I'm guessing it may be for sale now/soon but internet searches seem to have come up blank.

I for one would be interested to know if it was for sale, as I'm sure a few people on here would too!!!

Happy Hunting

gabrielkfl

That turtle on my avatar? Six hours to vector. Over six-thousand-friggin-anchor-points, scalable to any size losslessly, on a 65x65px avatar.