Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

Not sure about logging yet; it kinda depends if this will be pleasure only or work (on music with John Beagley) + pleasure. Well, it's all pleasure obviously but he lives in Harrow so it might be sensible to find something there. If not, I'll book something in King's Cross near the venue. Travelling will be train all the way; convenient and rather cheap.

Another option is to fire up Google Maps and find a nice bridge to sleep under.  :D

Mouse

We could all just camp out in Kings Cross station and have a busking session, or something.  ;)

RWA

Quote from: "Mouse"We could all just camp out in Kings Cross station and have a busking session, or something.  ;)
Occupy King's Cross equals free camping.  :)

Mouse

RWA

Right! I'll be travelling to London (by train) on the 14th and leave again on the 17th. I'll be teaming up with John (Beagley) Friday night and Sunday afternoon/night. This gives me time for sigh seeing and some Christmas shopping on Saturday and hanging out with Frosties on Sunday me thinks. And a lot of "bugger off" and "that the dog's bullox mate" and "fuck no!" random shouting on the streets of London. I'll fit right in, eh?!  ;)

Now let's find an accommodation near King's Cross. Any recommendations?

L33VEY

Quote from: "RWA"And a lot of "bugger off" and "that the dog's bullox mate" and "fuck no!" random shouting on the streets of London. I'll fit right in, eh?!  ;)

Stone the crows guv'nor! Would you Adam and Eve it!  Our Ron's only coming to Larndan.
Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

E.S.

Quote from: "RWA"And a lot of "bugger off" and "that the dog's bullox mate" and "fuck no!" random shouting on the streets of London. I'll fit right in, eh?!  ;)
Pretty much sums up my plan to blend in with the natives.

Heck, I was even asked for directions last year, AND I knew the way. I'd say that kept my cover more than intact. :D

RWA

Quote from: "E.S."
Pretty much sums up my plan to blend in with the natives.

Heck, I was even asked for directions last year, AND I knew the way. I'd say that kept my cover more than intact. :D
Wicked! Cheers mate!  ;)

Dave M

Got mine  :D  ... planning a big weekend in London now, this should be fun.
... it was like watching a peach jelly f##k a steel drum ..  

Mikey

Quote from: "RWA"
Quote from: "Mouse"We could all just camp out in Kings Cross station and have a busking session, or something.  ;)
Occupy King's Cross equals free camping.  :)

That's not all you might pick up  ;)
I used to have a signature

Twang

RWA

All settled! Travelling to King's Cross with EuroStar, hotel room is 5 minutes away... as well as the venue. This is comfi since walking 'n such is SO 2011.  ;)

Twang

Brom

Quote from: "Twang"PLANET ROCK Gives a thumbs up for the FROST* BITES Show.

http://www.planetrock.com/news/rock-new ... ith-frost/

OOhh Good oh!  :D

BTW who is this Godfrey fellow?? He seems to know a lot about what's going down. Is he on the forum?? :?
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

catherine

Do I feel a fancy dress gig coming on??