Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "RWA"
Quote from: "Mooncat"Cool news. Looking into the logistics of this before the tickets go on sale - anyone know of a reasonably cheap hotel nearby - the premier inn is quoting £95  :shock:  :o
But that includes a "happy end", no?!  ;)

I think you mean "finish", Ron; a "happy finish"  8-)
What ever!  :lol:

Twang

Hi all,

I will have full details of tickets for the FROST* BITES Scala show in December very soon. I have a meeting to sort it with the venue on Thursday.  :D

Please STOP phoning the venue until this is sorted. Love you all xxxx

Mikey

Quote from: "Twang"Please STOP phoning the venue until this is sorted. Love you all xxxx
Wasn't me guv
I used to have a signature

JakeWorrell

Quote from: "Twang"Please STOP phoning the venue until this is sorted. Love you all xxxx

Haha, its the 2011 AGM all over again
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Bert

Hope you're already getitng excited about 16/12. And if you've never seen It Bites, then you're in for a treat. They are absolutely sensational live !

John Beck is (one of) Jem's fave ever keyboard players and a big influence, so you have to check it out just for that. He's a totally brilliant player.
I am a Norfolk Man and glory in being so!
http://www.deadnobodies.net
Ladies and gentlemen
You can relax now
Your world is now officially a better place!

More Pram In The Wedge !
Stereo Trellis

Pedro

I'd recommend going easy on the hype grenades, until the tickets are available again....otherwise people will be phoning the venue despite Twang's pleas... :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Againesis

Confused. Is this sold out already???!? I only blinked! If so, can I get my name on the list for spares??
There are only 10 types of people]

Againesis

Oh - ok. Panicked. Will be checking the scala and ticketweb sites at least every five minutes until they're released. :shock:
There are only 10 types of people]

Mouse

Nellie was only allocated 100 of them to sell at Celebr8. We sold about half of them on the Saturday and another good load on Sunday, so it's not surprising that they sold out so quickly on TMD. Don't panic, everyone - The Scala can hold a LOT of people (I heard 1,200 from someone, don't kow if this is totally accurate), so there should be enough to go round...  :)

I got No. 003!  :D  :D

Pedro

Scala site says capacity is 1,145...I have worrying memories of watching Frost* from a distance where the curvature of the earth became significant and the many Dream Theater fan armpits surrounding Mrs. Pedro's nose were not too fragrant.

I'm sure those effects will not apply on December 16th. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

RacingHippo

Frost*ie armpits have a far more pleasant bouquet.
* May contain nuts.

Nellie

It's in the post!

Mikey

Quote from: "Nellie"GO!!!!
Gone  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Nellie"GO!!!!
Gone  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

GOT THE VIDEO!  ;)  8-)  :lol:

(Well, just two tickets, actually; video will follow in late December, I have no doubt).

Ash

I thought there would be more excited responses by now  :?    :lol:
Ash
xxx