Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

I am now the proud owner of five glorious frostbite tickets, and suitably excited.  :D  :D
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Againesis

Thanks for the message Pedders. 5 lovely green tickets in my hot little hand.  But Christ - it's July...how can we maintain THIS level of excitement for 5 bloody months?!?! Haven't been this excited since...well...last time!
There are only 10 types of people]

Grunk_

Just got mine... Now all I have to figure out is how to get from the most northern part of Sweden (where its actually closer to Russia than Denmark) to england, and where to stay. I'm sure I'll be able to sort it out. If not, I'm sure the sunshine that I'm currently walking will take me there. But I guess that kind of counts as "sorting it out"...

fitzy

Ticket confirmed,Travelodge+Flights booked.. ;) CAN.HARDLY.WAIT
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

RWA

Tickets confirmed!

I'm gonna team up with John Beagley, the singer of my new band FORMATIV. He loves It Bites and .... lives in London!  :mrgreen:

Drarok

Is there a particular place people are staying at, accommodation-wise?

RWA

Quote from: "Drarok"Is there a particular place people are staying at, accommodation-wise?
London!  :lol:

Drarok

Helpful! :x

Gig ticket booked, but accommodation in London is friggin' expensive!

Brom

Just read....Age 18+  :evil: Bloody fantastic - looks like I may already have one spare ticket! I guess there must be reasons it's not 16+ BIG SIGH!  :(  :(  :(
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

RWA

Quote from: "Brom"Just read....Age 18+  :evil: Bloody fantastic - looks like I may already have one spare ticket! I guess there must be reasons it's not 16+ BIG SIGH!  :(  :(  :(
You had to tick the box that explained that during purchase..... it was rather hard to miss me thinks.  ;)

Look on the bright sight; there will probably be topless waiting.
Probably fat guys with man boobs.... but topless nevertheless.  :?

Drarok

I didn't see a tick box for, but there was a note during ordering, yeah.

Anyone joining me on a park bench for the night? Hotel rates are simply incredible, and not in a good way!

E.S.

Even the guy from the most expensive place in the world think hotel prices are pretty scary there... park bench for me too. :D

Ash

look at travel lodges and keep returning to them, their prices go up and down
Ash
xxx

RWA

Quote from: "Drarok"I didn't see a tick box for, but there was a note during ordering, yeah.
Yeah, I mend the overall agreement that also said it was 18+.....
Anyway, we have to keep each warm it seems. I guess prizes are steep also because it's one week before Christmas.

Brom

Quote from: "RWA"You had to tick the box that explained that during purchase..... it was rather hard to miss me thinks.  ;)

I was one of the first wave who got them through the Merch Desk - so the only box I ticked was Nellies! ... errrmm.  :oops:

It was a curious peep at The Scala page gave me the +18 info.

Quote from: "RWA"Probably fat guys with man boobs.... but topless nevertheless.  :?

And that's just the band!!!  :lol:
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333