Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ash

you can wear a moustache, fella  ;) , but I'm not...
Ash
xxx

AnsOnkruid

Frost*, biscuits, moustaches and fancy dresses... I'm really thinking about attending this party! :D
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

D S

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Frost*, biscuits, moustaches and fancy dresses... I'm really thinking about attending this party! :D
Welcome back - long time no hear!  Hope you're OK.
As for attending, it would be rude not to...  ;)
(annoyingly, I fear I may have to be rude for logistical reasons - ho hum.  :? )
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Pedro

Quote from: "AnsOnkruid"Frost*, biscuits, moustaches and fancy dresses... I'm really thinking about attending this party! :D
Yay, welcome back! :D
I have no idea how tickets are going but the suggestion was not to hang about too long if you are coming. Excting.  :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Fogeyspasm

Just got news Cameron can come. He is so excited to see two of his favourite bands.
Did someone mention fancy dress?
Please not the Squadron Leader Fogeyspasm gear again! :lol:
Tally Ho Chaps
Bandits 11 O\'Clock High
Throttle to boost, im going in!

Mikey

Welcome back AnsOnkruid  :D
I used to have a signature

RacingHippo

Well, I has my ticket, I duz.
By then I should be solvent again, so travel/accomodation costs will not prevent me going like for Celebr8 (I've been avoiding threads about that to prevent self-inflicted depression!).
Heck, if it comes to it, I'll sodding WALK to London! It's only 200 miles.....
Especially as it'll be an opportunity to meet a newly-returned Original Frost*ie - AnsOnkruid! Yay!
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Heck, if it comes to it, I'll sodding WALK to London! It's only 200 miles.....

Further if you use your Satnav  :D

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"Heck, if it comes to it, I'll sodding WALK to London! It's only 200 miles.....

PPPPPTTTTHHHHHHHHT!

Strictly speaking, "further if you're so distracted by your passenger's yabbering and playing of weird music that you don't notice your sat nav told you to turn off the M1 20 miles back...."
 :P

Although it was, admittedly, interesting and entertaining yabbering. And the weird music ROCKED!
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"And the weird music ROCKED!

Was it Arena?

& a point of order, your Satnav said North Circular, I said M25

Anyway, am I buying you a beer at the Manning gig?

E.S.

Here's motivation to make you show up on time for once: A pint or ten for the ticket I got. ;)

RacingHippo

Quote from: "RacingHippo"And the weird music ROCKED!

Was it Arena?
T'was.

Quote from: "Mikey"& a point of order, your Satnav said North Circular, I said M25
Yeah, but only after I'd missed the exit for the M25!

Quote from: "Mikey"Anyway, am I buying you a beer at the Manning gig?
Lemme see... Manning, DeeExpus AND a beer.... Oh, go on then, I'll go  :mrgreen:

Quote from: "E.S."Here's motivation to make you show up on time for once: A pint or ten for the ticket I got. ;)
I'll be there the night before in that case  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Castalike

Ticket ordered, finally get to see Frost! WOOOOPPPP so happy :lol:

Andy P

:D  :D  :D  Woohoo, got me tickets ordered!

And a family room at the Travelsplodge for £30.

Now, to book a rattler to the smoke.....

Mossive Attack

The Mossive will be there. Looking forward to it but wish it was not so long to wait...all good things though...
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....