Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lyn

White Lion street, is that the Mane Attraction?
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

RacingHippo

Quote from: "lyn"White Lion street, is that the Mane Attraction?
It's full of people telling untruths to their friends to save hurting their feelings.
* May contain nuts.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"So not only do I not have to take the day off, but I also get to claim my train fare on expenses  :mrgreen:
You lucky, lucky barhippo  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I used to have a signature

catherine

I am not going to be able to go. The heavy cold I've been battling since Wednesday seems to be more on the flu end of the spectrum now and I am feeling extremely grim and barely able to get out of bed. If anyone would like my ticket (and is able to pick it up from Cambridge) then PM me.

:cry:

Brom

Quote from: "RacingHippo"So not only do I not have to take the day off, but I also get to claim my train fare on expenses  :mrgreen:

That's the way to do it!!  :lol:  :D

PS We are thinking of going straight to the Scala, have the feeling the pub's going to be a bit of a bunfight!
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Brom

Quote from: "catherine"I am not going to be able to go. The heavy cold I've been battling since Wednesday seems to be more on the flu end of the spectrum now and I am feeling extremely grim and barely able to get out of bed. If anyone would like my ticket (and is able to pick it up from Cambridge) then PM me.

:o  :(  :cry:
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "catherine"I am not going to be able to go. The heavy cold I've been battling since Wednesday seems to be more on the flu end of the spectrum now and I am feeling extremely grim and barely able to get out of bed. If anyone would like my ticket (and is able to pick it up from Cambridge) then PM me.

Well, bah humbug indeed. That's jolly bad news, Catherine :-(

catherine

Well, it look like I've found a home for my ticket now, so at least someone else will have the pleasure of seeing Frost* and It Bites. But words cannot express my extreme sadness at being unable to come to this gig, which I have been looking forward to greatly since I bought my ticket for it at Celebr8. Not just for the music, but I was so looking forward to seeing all you lovely people too.

I'll be with you in spirit, anyhow. and I look forward to reading the write-ups and seeing the photos and videos that you're going to post.

wickedwitch

So sorry to hear that you wont be there. I'm hoping my hacking cough will clear up somewhat before sunday  :?

Ash

Ash
xxx

wickedwitch

i shall look forward to it!!  i'm just considering now whether i could get the 11:30 home from Charing Cross station.... hmmm.

E.S.

So bloody excited. Despite the fact that I have no money (literally), I'm coming today. It is today now. :D

Pedro

So here it is...

Miss Pedro has a Korfball match this morning and then we drive into that London to buy a portion of car park ready for Frost*Bites.

I'll see everyone later.

I'll be wearing my F*orum Tee and Jem's Santa hat from the 2008 AGM.

Come and say "hi" if you can...but if there's "background" music belting out of the PA don't be surprised to hear "pardon" a lot. :)

Excited. :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

wickedwitch

Just waiting for my jeans to come out of the dryer then i shall be off. I shall be visiting a number of vintage shops and a brother in law in Marylebone before heading over to drinkies, hopefully laden with rockabilly goodies!

I shall probably be wearing a black halterneck top, slightly shrunk black jeans (i'm sure they shouldnt be in the dryer!) and a big smile!
x