Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DueyC

Quote from: "catherine"So who's the sleeping beauty wearing the Santa hat to the R of the pic?

That'll be me. Not one of my more flattering poses. :oops:
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mikey

Possible sighting of my hands and camera to the extreme right.
I used to have a signature

Againesis

Ooh - that's me at the front centre - the shorty in front of the tall bloke with the Santa hat. Queued for an hour before doors open, flying visit past the merch desk and then roots out down there all night.
There are only 10 types of people]

lyn

You might be able to spot yourselves ... or not!
We ended up in the empty space to the right of the mixing cage... still talking with Nellie when you took that shot!  Great view of everything left of centre! Spent half the time watching the cage guys  and their mates watch LEDs, then fly into action  when something unplugged itself! No set list on a scrap of paper...
 that's rare...
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

Trapezium Artist

Sorry for the cross-posting: I'm not sure how many are watching the "Photography at Frost*Bites?" thread ...

I finally managed to find time to go through the rather small collection of pictures I took at Frost*Bites and pick out a select few for your delectation. I wasn't in the best of locations, photography-wise, and couldn't move to get a variety of shots. Plus, as Mike will confirm, the lighting was bogging awful in this regard. Plus, of course, he and others were down in the pit with their sacks o' kit, so better able to have a comprehensive go at it (which Mike certainly did very well at).

Nevertheless, there are a few of my pictures which I'm happy with and more than happy to share with you all:

//http://www.flickr.com/photos/markmccaughrean/sets/72157632316087262/

Enjoy!  :D

RacingHippo

Lovely photo of me and Thea in deep conversation :)
Not sure why you had to Photoshop quite so many chins onto that other one of me, though....  :o
* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Lovely photo of me and Thea in deep conversation :)
Not sure why you had to Photoshop quite so many chins onto that other one of me, though....  :o

Ah, that's the cunning plan, y'see. Inserting additional chins I do for free; removing excess ones I only do upon receipt of envelopes stuffed with large quantities of used bank notes ...  ;)

JimD

Some cool photos there TA.  

Scouring Pedro's pic has reminded me that there was someone in a Panda outfit there, wasn't there?  Tell me I wasn't/am not still hallucinating!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

MikeEvs

Quote from: "JimD"Some cool photos there TA.  

Scouring Pedro's pic has reminded me that there was someone in a Panda outfit there, wasn't there?  Tell me I wasn't/am not still hallucinating!

Your not hallucinating that was Thea the girl in TA's pic with RH

johninblack

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "RacingHippo"Lovely photo of me and Thea in deep conversation :)

Ah, that's the cunning plan, y'see. Inserting additional chins I do for free; removing excess ones I only do upon receipt of envelopes stuffed with large quantities of used bank notes ...  ;)

'tis a valid and quite honestly a quite humane way to supplement one's income. :twisted:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"Possible sighting of my hands and camera to the extreme right.

Taking this photo

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Lovely photo of me and Thea in deep conversation
& drink, no change there then  ;)

johninblack

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Mikey"Possible sighting of my hands and camera to the extreme right.

Taking this photo

Still no actual evidence of your alleged attendance, you could have nicked that photo from anyone.  :twisted:

It's looking like you will have to get a sworn affidavit from someone trustworthy who can prove they were there and who would confirm you story.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Lovely photo of me and Thea in deep conversation
& drink, no change there then  ;)
If you look closer you'll see that it's a bottle of sodding water.
I'd had 5 pints of excellent real ale at the pub, so didn't feel the need to spend a week's wages on any more ;)
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"

Taking this photo

Still no actual evidence of your alleged attendance, you could have nicked that photo from anyone.  :twisted:

It's looking like you will have to get a sworn affidavit from someone trustworthy who can prove they were there and who would confirm you story.
Shouldn't have worn my Mikey forum shirt.....everyone avoided me  :(  :(  :(

Right, where's Philly?