Main Menu

Blunders

Started by Dena, July 13, 2012, 08:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Those of you on Twitter or who subscribe to Craig's site may have noticed that he's been a little bit quiet recently.

Unfortunately he's not a well Blunders at the moment. He's currently in hospital and will be undergoing a few ops over the coming weeks. He had an op this morning but is recovering as I type.

He's asked me to pop a quick update here as he's conscious that Frost* fans are getting in touch with him via his site, and that he's unable to reply at the moment. He's said that he'll respond as soon as he can, but it's just not possible right now.  However, he's said that he'll be out of hospital between ops, so I'm sure he'll be able to properly catch up with all things t'internet when he's not laid up.

I've suggested getting a drum kit built around his hospital bed, ;) but here's hoping he takes it easy and is back to full fighting fitness soon. In the meantime, it would be great if #badgagfriday on Twitter could keep going strong for him to come back to!

Get well soon, Blunders!! x
Innit.

Trapezium Artist

Well, that's one way of getting of that Lands End to John O'Groats sponsored cycle with the Roland chaps  ;)

No, seriously, I can only wish Blunders all the very best in his recovery, whatever it was. Get well soon indeed!

Mikey

Get well soon Blunders, don't rush things though
I used to have a signature

Mouse

Ooh crikey, get well soon, sir!

D S

What they said. Hope you're back to full health shortly.  8-)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Pedro

Thanks for that, Dena. I saw the Tweets and was rather worried.
Get well soon, Craig.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

E.S.

Get well soon Craig. I too was a bit worried by the last tweets.

turbo

Hope its nothing too bad and that your fighting fit soon.
?"By the beard of Zeus"

Mordwin

Oh dear... I hope you are back on your feet and drumming fit soon Blunders!

Rook

Best wishes or a speedy recovery.

/R

Rook

FOR! Best wishes FOR a speedy recovery. Its not like you have to choose one or the other.

/R

johninblack

Quote from: "Blunders"Morning everyone. Regarding people asking, As some of you may or may not know, I've been a bit poorly over the past year with what can only be described as internal body plumbing issues! Well they came back with a vengeance last Friday when I was driving home, which was pretty horrid. The details are personal and I'm not keen to share but after the best part of a week of hospitals and quite a few procedures, 8 days later the great news is, I'm home, drained. The plan to fix me is long, but I can return to the job, slowly, VERY soon, the good news is I will be fixed in the end but its going to take a few more months of lil treatments. Its not related to the job and my schedule, it was just one of them things that malfunctions and has a knock on. Thank you for all your well wishes, on a plus side I've lost 8lbs!

Quote from: "Blunders also"In other news, all the gazzillions of tracks I played on for Radio two's jingle package go live at 6:35am on monday morning, starting with the Chris Evans breakfast show, the news, jeremy vine, whiley, mayo etc etc etc and even popmaster, I'm genuinely honoured to have my drums heard by over 15 million people a day, Its a real treat and its put a massive smile on my face this morning

Glad you're on the mend. Keep it up :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RWA

Take care Craig! Good to to hear you're out of the hospital now!  :)

fitzy

Good luck with your recovery Craig,sending you best wishes mate... ;)
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

rogerg

sending you good vibes from across the pond!