Main Menu

Roland TD20

Started by RWA, July 28, 2012, 01:34:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RWA

Quote from: "RacingHippo"Congratulations, Ron! You have passed the first level in the Geo-Spatial Drum Kit Engineering!

Your next task is to rebuild this Southpaw-stylee:

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I saw him live once playing this kit. It's ridiculous!  :)

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"
Is that what you've got in the garage?
I used to have a signature

RWA

Quote from: "Mikey"Is that what you've got in the garage?
That's a RIDICULOUS suggestion Mikey! Something stunning like that should be in ones living room.  :mrgreen:

RacingHippo

Quote from: "Mikey"Is that what you've got in the garage?
Fnerr.

Kind-of.
In the same way that I have a car transporter carrying half a dozen or so Ferraris, Lambourghinis, Maseratis and a Morgan 3-wheeler parked in the drive.

Quote from: "RWA"That's a RIDICULOUS suggestion Mikey! Something stunning like that should be in ones living room.  :mrgreen:
Indeed.
If only my living room were big enough....
Actually, if only my entire HOUSE was big enough!
* May contain nuts.

fitzy

Imagine the way your heart would sink,opening the back of the Transit,after arriving late at a venue and having to set this up....ON YOUR OWN!!
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Pedro

All I can see when I look at that is a Sci-Fi movie where it comes to life, unfolding fluidly and then slicing people to bits with its long cymbal-lined arms. :shock:
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Rook

Ooh, Pedders you beat me to it. Though I was thinking that after the gig it would transform and you could drive it home.

RWA

Final set up with rack properly converted to southpaw:

Birds eye view:

Artvarks eye view:

Extra to the kit are:
- PD-80 snare (from my old TD-6) acting as an 8" tom
- CY-5 pretending to be a stax/splash cymbal
- CY-12C crash cymbal

Now I still have 1 input left........ Hmmm... do any of you know about a 56" V-gong to put behind me? No?  :?