My Music (And a <re>introduction)

Started by jamiesoarmusic, October 01, 2012, 05:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamiesoarmusic

Hey there, I'm Jamie. I'm not new to here, you all know me previous as Serfox. However times are a changin, going with a more sensible name on these internets, and I figure a good way to say hello is to show you what I've been doing in the past few months.

http://soundcloud.com/jamie-soar/sets/tracks

Aside from all this, I'm about to start work on scoring an independent feature length film, as well as a lot of writing, attempting to get some articles on music production out there, as well as other articles, perhaps relating to the visually impaired side of being a working(ish) musician.

Sticking this page on my go-to thing on Chrome so I should be around a fair bit. Now, where's the custard creams?

Pedro

Hiya and welcome back! :)
Triffic to hear that your musical endeavours continue...the last thing I recall you were doing music for a game of some sort?
Anyway, just listening to some of those tracks. Very cinematic, which I guess is the point. :) Good luck with it all.  
As for the Custard Creams, ProgDog has probably had them all again...I'll nip out to the shops later...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

jamiesoarmusic

Nice to see you, Pedro, and nice to see ol Sackboy reigns supreme. The thing with the game went through, but it seems to be a US only release on the App Store. I also finally got credit for Boost 2, so that's a plus.

And yeah I've been mostly working on the cinematic side, only just getting back into making 'songs', it's not the smoothest transition I must say!

Mikey

Welcome back, just listening to the tracks, sounding good.
I think I need some of that just now
I used to have a signature

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"Welcome back, just listening to the tracks, sounding good.
I think I need some of that just now

So good I forgot to pick the kids up from Brownies :(  :(  :(
I used to have a signature

Rook

Hey Mikey, could you pick up some brownies for me too...

Hi Jamie, I *am* kind of new here, but, well, welcome back I guess; I am also supposed to be scoring an indie feature (if they ever actually send me the footage, or tell me what they want me to do...). I'll have a listen to your stuff a bit later when I get a chance :)

rogerg

ProgDog

Quote from: "Pedro"As for the Custard Creams, ProgDog has probably had them all again...I'll nip out to the shops later...
Yes, I did and if you stock up again I'll probably do the same. Can't help it I'm a Labrador, it's what we do :)

Ruby Skies - Rad man!! Love it :)
That gr8gonzo's a smart chap for a human. Knows what he's talking about.

Yeah, That's Right, I'm a dog. Get over it. Woof,woof baby.

D S, My new bestest buddy is even more cleverer than Gonz