French FANS will you be there at The Scala ?

Started by FANJACKPOT, September 24, 2012, 10:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

I used to have a signature

Sei

Don't receive my ticket yet... I'm affraid that my booking failed, or tickets are sold out... I'm french & I tried to call ticketweb at the international customers service but the number doesn't work...  :evil:  Someone knows if tickets are still available? I'm very upset about thinking that I'll miss my favorite band one more time!  :cry:
thx for reply.

Mikey

There were still tickets a couple of days ago.

Did you get a booking confirmation?

or, very roughly

Il y avait encore des billets quelques jours plus tôt.

Avez-vous une confirmation de réservation?

Probably better if you translate it yourself  :lol:

Sei

Yes I received a confirmation mail the same day, but it seems that my ticketweb's account disappeared or was deleted, coz' I can't log in... I send a mail to them, and I'm waiting for an answer, but how long?... :roll: If I couldn't get in, I'll be hidden in a flight-case, disguised in a Kronos or a bass drum :lol:

Mikey

Quote from: "Sei"Yes I received a confirmation mail the same day, but it seems that my ticketweb's account disappeared or was deleted, coz' I can't log in... I send a mail to them, and I'm waiting for an answer, but how long?... :roll: If I couldn't get in, I'll be hidden in a flight-case, disguised in a Kronos or a bass drum :lol:
What happened to your dodgy french :lol:

Sei

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Sei"Yes I received a confirmation mail the same day, but it seems that my ticketweb's account disappeared or was deleted, coz' I can't log in... I send a mail to them, and I'm waiting for an answer, but how long?... :roll: If I couldn't get in, I'll be hidden in a flight-case, disguised in a Kronos or a bass drum :lol:
What happened to your dodgy french :lol:
Sorry but I don't understand what you mean...  :oops:  Perhaps I have nothing precisely to understand?  :roll:

Mikey

Your English is a damn sight better than my French............and English  ;)

Sei

Quote from: "Mikey"Your English is a damn sight better than my French............and English  ;)
:oops:  Thanks a lot. (combing my Poirot moustache 'lil finger up, Ahem...)
Mikey, does your friend still sale his rocket for the show? I have a friend who wants to join us to the final countdown!   :P

Mikey

You need to send a message to RWA. See other thread.

Ask if you're not sure how to do it.

Quote from: "RWA"Re: Frost*Bites 16th December 2012
by RWA » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey guys,

due to being in the middle of a divorce I cancelled my plans for the London gig.
This means I have 2 tickets for 16th Dec gig available. You can have them for any reasonable price.

pm me if you're interested.

cheers,

Ron

Mikey

Quote from: "Scala"For any customers who had problems accessing the Ticketweb site to buy tickets over the last 2 weeks or any customers who had a delayed entry on the door coming into Scala please see Ticketwebs statement below.

TicketWeb undertook a major switch over to a brand new technology platform on Sunday 28 October, which brought with it a whole new website and look. Unfortunately, due to this change we have experienced a small number of issues which have had an impact on Scala London, affecting some ticket sales as well as the access technology (the ticket scanners that get you in) on the doors of the venue.

As a valued client, we must apologise to firstly to Scala and all of its affected customers; it is certainly far from the experience we would usually deliver and we take full responsibility for any issues caused.

More info on events at http://www.scala-london.co.uk or call 020 7833 2022

This email has been sent to you by Scala

Scala, 275 Pentonville Road, London N1 9NL

Drarok

Does that mean my ticket might not get me in?! :?

Sei

Yeah! I've got my "REAL" ticket! Falalalalaaa-lala-lalaaa ! Youhou!
See ya there good fellows!
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I hope the prob is solved...

Mikey

Quote from: "Sei"Yeah! I've got my "REAL" ticket! Falalalalaaa-lala-lalaaa ! Youhou!
See ya there good fellows!
 :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I hope the prob is solved...

A round of huzzah's with possibly a yippee thrown in for good measure.