Got myself an individual Frost* shirt

Started by ich_bin_besser, August 31, 2012, 09:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ich_bin_besser

Don't remember who put up the design (thanks for letting me steal your idea!  8-) ), but decided to go to Spreadshirt and make me my own Frost* shirt. As I already have more than enough black shirts, I chose green.
The print didn't turn out as good as I expected, but it's okay for the price.

[attachment=0:1xk4fve8]Shirt.JPG[/attachment:1xk4fve8]
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pedro

That looks really nice...and I love your wall of Prog....but I've said that before. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"Don't remember who put up the design (thanks for letting me steal your idea!  8-) ), but decided to go to Spreadshirt and make me my own Frost* shirt. As I already have more than enough black shirts, I chose green.
The print didn't turn out as good as I expected, but it's okay for the price.
:mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Mikey

Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"The print didn't turn out as good as I expected, but it's okay for the price.

Can you share the details?
I used to have a signature

b-box

Wow that really looks nice! Especially your collection in the background  :)
I was thinking about heading to the print shop too to have my individual shirt printed but I can't decide on a design, there are too many I like! Your's looks really cool!
Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.

ich_bin_besser

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "ich_bin_besser"The print didn't turn out as good as I expected, but it's okay for the price.

Can you share the details?

Well, the print is a tad blurry, not as sharp as I hoped.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

kyuwert

Hi, I have this shirt in black (I was the one that photoshopped the image) and mine didn't turn out as I thought as well. I think I got mine through cafepress a few years ago, but it also didn't look as sharp as the source image. YMMV!

Drarok

Do they tell you what DPI they expect the image at? Might be that there's not enough resolution in the original image, rather than the printing at fault.

kyuwert

Found the file: I used a 2000x2045 res PNG for mine... should be more than enough  :roll: