JM and JG wrote a new Frost* song

Started by Pedro, October 10, 2012, 12:42:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedro

Quote from: "JM on Twitter"Dunno if Jem has said this already but we have written a new Frost* track together called 'Heartstrings'. It's good to feel alive again!
Yay!
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

I used to have a signature

AliensAteMyBass

All music is folk music. I ain\'t never heard no horse sing a song.

JimD

About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

Mikey

Does this mean I need a tweetage account?  :(

rogerg

JimD

Quote from: "Mikey"Does this mean I need a tweetage account?  :(

Mikey, you don't need a Twitter account to follow a tweetee - you can just bookmark their page, e.g.

https://twitter.com/PlanetFrost

but watching that might be a bit one-sided, so if you do get an account you can follow all sorts of other people and see...various things!

JimD
About Me

johninblack

Quote from: "JimD"
Quote from: "Mikey"but watching that might be a bit one-sided, so if you do get an account you can follow all sorts of other people and see...various things!

JimD
And sit there reading no end of inane s@#t about nothing at all :)

I have an account but don't bother with it any more, I found I was spending hours reading 90% crap and total irrelevant drivel. My fault for trying to follow everyone. If I went back to using it I would definitely un-follow most people.
No, fell totally out of love with twitter and I apologise if you find my views offensive but that's just how I see it now :(
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

JimD

Quote from: "johninblack"And sit there reading no end of inane s@#t about nothing at all :)

I have an account but don't bother with it any more, I found I was spending hours reading 90% crap and total irrelevant drivel. My fault for trying to follow everyone. If I went back to using it I would definitely un-follow most people.
No, fell totally out of love with twitter and I apologise if you find my views offensive but that's just how I see it now :(

Oh I think you're quite right - I despair of Twitter sometimes.  For example, if you search for a celebrity name when something has gone wrong in their life you get all sorts of nonsense on there, just the worst type of armchair criticism from people who probably know nothing about the celebrity in question.  Reminds me of the old-fashioned meaning of viral - it makes you feel sick!  Even without searching it pays to "curate" your list of followers from time-to-time!

But occasionally a gem turns up like Jem's lyrics for a new song, so "Yeah!" for that at least!  :D
About Me

Pedro

Twitter has proved useful sometimes and I monitor it quite closely.
I follow around 175 people and only 240 follow me.
It's about quality not quantity. It doesn't matter how big the numbers are, it's what you get to find out and it provides a chance to get word to people you might not toherwise have the chance to contact.
Just my view of course. :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MikeEvs

I've made some great friends via twitter , got my World Superbike accreditation through being offered a job by someone who knew my photography through twitter.  The majority of my print sales have come through MotoGP fans that follow me on twitter

DueyC

I'm very selective in who I follow, and generally have a pretty good signal to noise ratio as a result.
Of course, it's worth it just to eavesdrop on the surreal conversations between @LordConnaught, @JemGodfrey and @CraigBlundell.
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

Mikey

Or.....can i assume any relevant chirrups would make their way here?

E.S.

I'm terrible on twitter, sorry for that. I take no offense of following/unfollowing, so feel free to choose. It's only a silly website after all. If anyone is interested in my nonsense, that's very nice of course. :)

But most of all it's a good thing for stalking. Still experimenting with who to follow, but I try to follow the Frost*ies and other jolly good people. Good place to get updates on things. And the legendary conversations between Jem, John and Craig.. hilarious.

E.S.