Lost downloads - please help!

Started by baconvicious, October 20, 2012, 02:56:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baconvicious

Hiya, I hope someone can help - I had a load of .mp3's which I'd downloaded from either the Frost website or maybe one which Gem hosted (I can't honestly remember), but there were some great weird and wonderful recordings that Gem had obviously built up over the years, and I've lost them since the pc I had them stored on, died.

I couldn't tell you the names of any of the tracks, but I miss them so much.

They're not on any Frost albums and I can't find them anywhere to buy, can anyone please help my lonely ears?

Thanks

Mikey

//http://www.drarok.com/frost/files/view

This would be a good place to start. If there's anything that you think is missing, just ask, one of us will have it somewhere, including things that don't exist ;)
I used to have a signature

Pedro

Good luck, you should find everything in there.
Gem is Jem, by the way (forgive my inner pedant for pointing that out!) :)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Pedro"Good luck, you should find everything in there.
Gem is Jem, by the way (forgive my inner pedant for pointing that out!) :)

Oh, I dunno: add a wig and a lick of paint around the lips, and I think (s)he'd make quite a pasable Gemma or Gemima ;-)

baconvicious

Thanks guys - I'll take a look at the link when I get home - work restricts websites I can go to.
Can't believe I typed 'Gem' .... my head is hung. :oops:

MTBDude

I'm going to tag onto this post.  What is the story of the Weather Channel version of Hyperventilate in the Eponymous section?  I don't remember that being there before, and I've taken a liking to it.  Was that something that Eponymous made for fun, because it sounds like it could actually be a song on the Weather Channel!

Mikey

Quote from: "Eponymous"Can you respond to this thread, viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3326&p=60966#p60966 and let them know that it was just a lark and it was originally titled "Hypermeditate"?
I used to have a signature

MTBDude