Frost*Bites@Scala booking problem

Started by Sei, November 02, 2012, 11:56:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sei

Hello you, who are reading! I need a little help from my (frostish) friends! I booked a ticket on "Ticketweb" on Oct 2th, but don't received my ticket yet... I'm affraid that my booking failed, or tickets are sold out... I'm french & I tried to call them at the international customers service but the number doesn't work...  :|  So is there somebody who knows if tickets are still available? I'm very upset about thinking that I'll miss my favorite band one more time!  :cry:
Thx for reply.
(sorry about my poor english...)

Mikey

& if you haven't got a ticket, I know a man who is selling one

//http://www.frost-music.co.uk/frosties/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3221&start=140

PM RWA aka Ron, which if your English is limited though it seems pretty good to me, send a private message to RWA
I used to have a signature

johninblack

Sei, when you ordered your tickets you should have got two emails from www.ticketweb.co.uk, one an order confirmation and the other would be your tickets. Ticketweb don't send physical tickets anymore. Hope this helps.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Sei

@Johninblack : I received just one mail... the confirmation, but absolutely nothing about any (online/digital) ticket. I'm now waiting for their reply to my "WTFisGoinOn" mail. It's hard to me to wait calmly! AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you anyway!

@Mikey: I hope that your friend's ticket will be still available in the last chance case! Thank you too. I see that you are always ready to post on !  :mrgreen:

Best regards to both of you!

Trapezium Artist

If it helps diagnose your problem, I just checked what I got when I ordered my tickets in July.

There was one email from customer_support@ticketmaster.com two minutes later.

So, different addresses and even different top-level domains: it's possible that one got through, while the other was trapped by a spam filter. Worth checking ...

johninblack

The one I got looked like this,

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/helpdesk.html
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Event: Frost* Bites
Venue: Scala
275 Pentonville Road
Kings Cross
London, United Kingdom  N1 9NL

Please note: persons under the age of 18 will not be admitted.
Ticket Type: GENERAL ADMISSION
Time: Sunday, December 16 at 7:30 PM
Quantity: 3

If they do send physical tickets out they might not send them until a few days before the gig (makes it harder for people to sell them on Ebay and the like)
I'm sure they'll sort you out :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Sei

Her is the confirmation mail :

Event: Frost* Bites
Venue: Scala
275 Pentonville Road
Kings Cross
London, United Kingdom N1 9NL

Please note: persons under the age of 18 will not be admitted.
Ticket Type: GENERAL ADMISSION
Time: Sunday, December 16 at 7:30 PM
Quantity: 1
Delivery: International Mail
CONFIRMATION CODE: XXXXXXXX

View Order Status: [link removed]

ORDER CONFIRMATION

-----------------------------------------------
Monday, October 8 at 6:18 PM Eur

SEI POMMIER, you have purchased the following:
Face value: 20.00
Service fee: 4.35
Total charges: 24.35

NOTES:

Please record your confirmation code(s).

FOR ALL TICKETS TO BE MAILED:
Your ticket(s) will be delivered to the following address:
SEI POMMIER
22, rue Paul Verlaine
ANGERS, 49000
FRANCE

This page confirms the above ticket information.
We make every effort to be accurate. However, we cannot be responsible for changes,
cancellations or postponements announced after you receive this page.

If you have any queries regarding your order please visit our help desk [link removed]
TICKETWEB (UK) LTD. 48 LEICESTER SQUARE LONDON WC2H 7LR. REGISTERED IN ENGLAND NO:3617718
Thank you for choosing TicketWeb.

Mikey

I used to have a signature

johninblack

From ticketweb site.

QuoteYour Tickets Not Received
Published 01/23/2004 04:15 PM   |    Updated 08/05/2010 11:42 AM
Your Tickets Not Received

TicketWeb aims to dispatch all tickets as soon as possible, but in some cases, tickets will not be dispatched until closer to the event.

In any event, we aim to get the tickets to you within three days of the event. We are not always able to be specific with exact delivery dates so please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive.

If they have not arrived three days before the event please contact us by clicking on the link above that says 'Ask a Question'. Please include your confirmation code, if known, and the name and postcode the booking is under.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Sei

@Magical-Mikey :
Thanks for the link, but I don't think that sending a mail to Scala will solve my prob, because it's about ticketweb. When I did my first booking, I have requested receiving my ticket in my mailbox (not the virtual one). Wanna be proud to expose it like my Holy Grail in my room (with band members' signs if I could). I just want a real one, not a stupid and ugly piece of A4 paper with a bar code...  :cry:  So in a total moment of despair, I chose to buy a new one... I'm still thinkin' (and hopin') that your friend's ticket will find a good Cockney fella or someone who lives in UK, easier than sending it in France may I think. And you know what? I received a confirmailtion + my e-Arquette just few minutes after the last click on their website, as Trapezium_Artist said! (;¬_¬) But a thousand thanks again for your welcoming help, I really appreciate your worship!  :P

@johninblack :
Thank you too, but I read this maybe a hundred times... And How I'm supposed to proceed if I want to visit London several days before the gig ? Do I have to rent a jumbo-jet just because of their policy?  :|

I know that I might seem overacting, but one point troubles me : Why did my account disappear ? I can't understand coz' I really signed in, and this for 3 reasons : to book my bucket, to receive the confirmation mail which is still in my mailbox (the virtual one this time) and to have my (damn) Arquette!!!!!. That has no sense! It's totally ridiculous. And the "funniest" thing : it was withdrawn from my bank account!
:?*?o(?-??) "bang!"
No reply from them yet... But you can be sure that they will hear me bawlin' them out in their office if they consider me like a custard cream with a lot of petroleum jelly in it! Non mais, sacre bleu! Put down your racket or I'll hold the picket line! I'll be a fearless wicket-keeper, if they want to play cricket with Davy Crockett! "For if you will not let my people go [with their ticket], tomorrow I will send [crikets/locusts] into your land [in the name of Frost*]." (Ipod 10:4)  :lol:

But anyway, I've got my casket and it's the most important for me! :mrgreen:  ;)

johninblack

We can help and advise all day long but the only people that can actually do anything are ticketweb. Don't worry about "having an account" and all that, you have a booking reference that proves the purchase. Contact ticketweb with all the information you have and ask them to deal with it.

Tell them the date you ordered your tickets, the booking ref etc. and ask them the situation.

*Edit - If you do need to hire a jumbo jet make sure it's full of custard creams........ :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Sei

Quote from: "johninblack"We can help and advise all day long but the only people that can actually do anything are ticketweb. Don't worry about "having an account" and all that, you have a booking reference that proves the purchase. Contact ticketweb with all the information you have and ask them to deal with it.

Tell them the date you ordered your tickets, the booking ref etc. and ask them the situation.

*Edit - If you do need to hire a jumbo jet make sure it's full of custard creams........ :mrgreen:

I already contacted them via the costume service from their website.  ;)
And about the dumbo jet, I hope I don't need it, but concerning custard creams, I can buy some before the live show but personally, I prefer without petroleum jelly!  :mrgreen:

johninblack

Quote from: "Sei"
Quote from: "johninblack"We can help and advise all day long but the only people that can actually do anything are ticketweb. Don't worry about "having an account" and all that, you have a booking reference that proves the purchase. Contact ticketweb with all the information you have and ask them to deal with it.

I already contacted them via the costume service from their website.  ;)
And about the dumbo jet, I hope I don't need it, but concerning custard creams, I can buy some before the live show but personally, I prefer without petroleum jelly!  :mrgreen:

:mrgreen:  8-)  :lol:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

FANJACKPOT

Ils ne s'emerdent pas chez Tickenet si je comprends leur mail ils s'octroyent le droit de n'envoyer les tickets par la poste que 3 jours avant la date du concert ? C'est quoi ces conneries. Comme tu viens de (très) loin > ne prends pas le risque et tannent les pour avoir le ticket à imprimer et non sous format poste? Good luke.