Darwins Radio - now with added video montage from The Peel

Started by Geddy Lee, December 01, 2008, 08:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geddy Lee

I ordered the Eyes of The World cd from the Darwins Radio site a while back after listening to the mp3 samples and deciding that they sounded pretty good but my cd still hasn't arrived yet! Has anyone else ordered direct from the Darwins Radio site and had the same problem?
Be A Hero, Kill Your Ego

RWA

I did but that was about 1 and a half year ago. From what I recall that went just fine.  :)

Lerxst

Top album.

Why don't you send Dec a PM if you have any further trouble - he's a lovely, lovely bloke and I'm sure he can help.

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "Pedro"TRD - The Radiant Dec?

TLTMDOB - The Lord, The Master, Declan O'Burke! :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

gr8gonzo

Whenever I have a question, I ask TLD.  Why, just this morning I couldn't locate my car keys, so I shot off a PM to TLD and moments later she reminded me that I'd left them in the elephant's ass at the zoo.  They're always in the last place you look, aren't they?
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

Gandalf1986

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Whenever I have a question, I ask TLD.  Why, just this morning I couldn't locate my car keys, so I shot off a PM to TLD and moments later she reminded me that I'd left them in the elephant's ass at the zoo.  They're always in the last place you look, aren't they?

You're quite right... But sometimes TLD doesn't answer me, so i PM JJ... :lol:
You talk
You think you own me
You miss the point completely
These things I do they\'re not for you
I\'m sick and I\'m tired
Leave me alone...
[/b]

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. - Pedro

Geddy Lee

Quote from: "Lerxst"Top album.

Why don't you send Dec a PM if you have any further trouble - he's a lovely, lovely bloke and I'm sure he can help.

PM sent to Dec and e-mail sent to the mailto:info@darwinsradio.co.uk">info@darwinsradio.co.uk addy too! Cheers for the advice, I hope I get an answer from one of them soon!!

K :)
Be A Hero, Kill Your Ego

wickedwitch

Quote from: "gr8gonzo"Whenever I have a question, I ask TLD.  Why, just this morning I couldn't locate my car keys, so I shot off a PM to TLD and moments later she reminded me that I'd left them in the elephant's ass at the zoo.  They're always in the last place you look, aren't they?
ok i just choked on my toast. that wasnt pretty. dont make me laugh  at breakfast please!

Rudy

Quote from: "wickedwitch"
ok i just choked on my toast. that wasnt pretty. dont make me laugh  at breakfast please!

I second that one...there is now hell to pay for my coffee-soaked keyboard.  The poor newbee IT chap...

Mikey

Quote from: "Rudy"
Quote from: "wickedwitch"

I second that one...there is now hell to pay for my coffee-soaked keyboard.  The poor newbee IT chap...
Turded, just avoided a wine/laptop experiance
I used to have a signature

Dec

Well Tim put down his drum tracks at JM's studio this week and I'm told they sound mighty. The rest of the recording will be finished in December and then Jem to mix it for us in Jan.

The new album is called "Template for a Generation" and has 3 songs which clock in at 45 mins - with maybe a forth acoustic thing I have that might end up on there too ;)

Dec xx

grif

Great news, really enjoyed "Eyes of the World" looking forward to the next album.

LivingForever

Quote from: "Dec"Well Tim put down his drum tracks at JM's studio this week and I'm told they sound mighty. The rest of the recording will be finished in December and then Jem to mix it for us in Jan.

The new album is called "Template for a Generation" and has 3 songs which clock in at 45 mins - with maybe a forth acoustic thing I have that might end up on there too ;)

Dec xx

Wow, a 135 minute album? great!

8-)

I suspect that wasn't actually what you meant...
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

catherine

Sounds pretty epic! Another happy Eyes of the World owner here - looking forward to the next one.  :D