Darwins Radio - now with added video montage from The Peel

Started by Geddy Lee, December 01, 2008, 08:19:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tricky

Quote from: "Dec"Well Tim put down his drum tracks at JM's studio this week and I'm told they sound mighty. The rest of the recording will be finished in December and then Jem to mix it for us in Jan.

The new album is called "Template for a Generation" and has 3 songs which clock in at 45 mins - with maybe a forth acoustic thing I have that might end up on there too ;)

Dec xx

Any PROGnosis on a release date???  :roll:
(and hopefully not via CRS)  :twisted:
When the future\'s looking dark, we\'re the ones who have to shine...

Brom

Way Hay, just caught up on this. Made my day.

Something else to look forward to.  :D  :D  :D
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

Pedro

Can't wait to hear this....hmm....time to start working on Twang for a Darwin's gig at The Peel?  ;)
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Ash

I saw Darwins at the Peel.  If I recall rightly, John in Black n clan and a very pissed Jem were there.  But Pedro, it seems that anything you suggest is granted by Twang - guess they will be on in 2009
Ash
xxx

Brom

Quote from: "Sarah"I saw Darwins at the Peel.  If I recall rightly, John in Black n clan and a very pissed Jem were there.  But Pedro, it seems that anything you suggest is granted by Twang - guess they will be on in 2009

Jumps up and down excitedly... Me too, I wuz there.  :D

Ash

Ash
xxx

LivingForever

Is Twang now a gig request service?

Can I have a Touchstone headline gig please? And can you ask Martin Orford to do a full band show with his new album?

Ta.
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Ash

Pedro got Touchstone & Tinyfish too  :D
Ash
xxx

rogerg

johninblack

Quote from: "Sarah"I saw Darwins at the Peel.  If I recall rightly, John in Black n clan and a very pissed Jem were there.  But Pedro, it seems that anything you suggest is granted by Twang - guess they will be on in 2009

Jem got me and Sue very pissed indeed, Sammi was very annoyed with the state Mummy and Daddy were in, we thought it was very, very funny. :twisted:  :D  :twisted:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Brom

Quote from: "LivingForever"Is Twang now a gig request service?

Can I have a Touchstone headline gig please? And can you ask Martin Orford to do a full band show with his new album?

Ta.

Ditto re both, would be a nice double header!

:D

Pedro

LOL
I am sooo impressed by the mighty Twang and the good people at The Peel. It's easy for me to sit here and spout my dream show suggestions but it takes the real magicians to get the "Beer and Mirrors" organised.  :D

As for the Touchstone headline  and "Martin Orford's (not that) Old Roadshow" - both cool ideas. Hmm....Tinyfish might not be too far away from having their new album ready for launch....hmm....launch party?
 :)

Ash

Credo will support Tinyfish for their launch in April ish and Tinyfish will support Credo for their launch in September ish.  That was the plan at the last Credo gig anyway.
Ash
xxx

Pedro

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/