Main Menu

Frost*vent calendar!

Started by Trapezium Artist, December 01, 2012, 11:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkRS

Afternoon all

I've been a casual observer of the forum for a while, but the calendar has compelled me to finally post...

I was secretly hoping that there would be another calendar after last year's marvel but thought that it was unlikely, it surely takes a fair bit of time to put together, etc.

But I was delighted this morning (yes I know, I'm a day late  :oops:) when I saw the 2012 calendar and now it feels just a little bit more like Christmas. It also made me finally get round to buying my ticket for the 16th.

Splendid show!

MarKRS

DavSel

Ahhh a reason enjoy the advent calendar again!  :D (I'm not being miserable, I just haven't been into advent calendars for the last couple of years  ;) )

FESTIVE SPIRIT ACTIVATE!!!  8-)

BEER BOTTLE OPEN!

Pedro

Quote from: "MarkRS"Afternoon all
I've been a casual observer of the forum for a while, but the calendar has compelled me to finally post...
Happy De-lurking Day!  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

MarkRS

Indeed, my voyeuristic days are over! :D

E.S.

Welcome aboard! :D

Just watched 3, since it is technically tomorrow now. A glorious moment.

RWA

Brilliant work of love this is! Well done! :D

RacingHippo

I particularly like that the biscuits change every day :)
* May contain nuts.

LivingForever

I like the little lion that sits watching the disembodied arms enjoying their Christmas!    :D
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

sawtooth

Quote from: "RacingHippo"I particularly like that the biscuits change every day :)
Me too! I wonder if a biscuit mountain is growing "somewhere in the Frostie*verse"  or if it's being guzzled after each day's shoot?  :D

JimD

It's very cool, and the little cartoon at the end was ace and reminded me of this complete work of genius...

http://youtu.be/AT-Wga_7wvI

...which I still have on an old VHS somewhere!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "JimD"It's very cool, and the little cartoon at the end was ace and reminded me of this complete work of genius...

http://youtu.be/AT-Wga_7wvI

...which I still have on an old VHS somewhere!

YES!
A classic.
(Now obsolete with the advent of smoke detectors/alarms)
* May contain nuts.

ich_bin_besser

Hmm, my PC froze while watching vid #2 yesterday, and it just froze during vid #3. Had to restart. I'll try again.  :|
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Pedro

Sorry you are having such trouble with this, IBB. :(
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

ich_bin_besser

Danke... Have no idea about the freezing. On second try, the vids 2 and 3 worked.
Keep prog alive - see it live!

Meine Musikliste

Mikey

Quote from: "RacingHippo"I particularly like that the biscuits change every day :)
Biscuits?

Where were they?

Any excuse for another play
I used to have a signature