Main Menu

Frost*vent calendar!

Started by Trapezium Artist, December 01, 2012, 11:25:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.S.

Quote from: "Mikey"Still haven't had chance to catch up :(

RacingHippo

Pygmy Hippo and I laughed our socks off at today's backwardsness :)
Fab!
* May contain nuts.

catherine

*loved* the awkward Cornishman!  :D

Brom

Had a spare 5 mins last nite so tried to catch up! - I got  bit impatient and tried to open the next day without stopping the first so I went back and clicked on the wrong day, so I went back and clicked on another one. By now I had about 4 going at once - it was mental! I'll try and find a bit more time later.
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

DueyC

Today's is wondreful   :lol:
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

johninblack

Many apologies if we're late again but you know how this place works - we get it done just as soon as we can. You won't have seen some of the times that poor Pedders has posted his videos, well I have and I can tell you he has gone way above and way beyond with this years calendar :)
Now, he works full time so the little spare time he has has had to go towards this so next time you see him you owe him a pint! Even if it is only a pint of coke, you owe him!
One other thing I've noticed - The late ones are usually pretty damn good :) Get ready for another good one!
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."

What?

I will catch up today
I used to have a signature

D S

I enjoyed today's Never Mind That... with the late great Prof Stanley Unwin explaining the fundimoulds of tyres - oh yes, deep joy!  8-)
(For those for whom English is not your 1st language, don't worry.  Us native English speakers were none the wiser at the end of his 'lectures' but that was rather the point!)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

E.S.

Quote from: "Mikey"

What?

I will catch up today
The line from that particular scene is 'get on with it!'  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Mikey"

What?

I will catch up today
The line from that particular scene is 'get on with it!'  ;)

Yessir, Done

SmartUK

Wondrey to see the Unwinese speakit all in the Frost*vent calendole there; behinder the swingy open door there daylode all manner of exciters and joybold manifesty all for the amusement of the noggin and grinnage of the face corners all turny-up, oh yes!
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

Ash

had to play the last section of today's one a few times, daughter loved it  :D
Ash
xxx

E.S.

Today's random was brilliant. :D
Also love the remixes. Working on one myself, it'll be done sometime this decade. Maybe.

JimD

Wow, the remixes!  I am running windoze in safe mode at the moment due to a registry hiccup, so no sound for me.  Looking forward to hearing all those in one go though - thanks for featuring both of mine!  

E.S. you should totally do one; try a hybrid with the Fireman Sam song!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

Mikey

Quote from: "E.S."Today's random was brilliant. :D
Also love the remixes. Working on one myself, it'll be done sometime this decade. Maybe.

What was that?

Get on with it  :lol:

Touché  ;)