Main Menu

A big Whopper "ta"

Started by Blunders73, December 17, 2012, 07:30:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blunders73

to all you guys for the great turn out last night, it made it all very worthwhile. We all couldn't believe how rammed the venue was (there's another story)

I'm sure, t'others will be along to say "thank you" but just wanted to say thank you personally, its been a ridiculous year for me this year with all sorts of things going on and a mega amount of traveling and you guys topped off my year last night, I hope all you drummer types enjoyed it, we've been rehearsing hard and it was nice to have some fun with the music with Nath on my end (fnar puns expected)

Until the next time.....

Merry christmas and a positively alcoholic new year

Blunders xx

Pedro

Flippin' stunning it was...and you were.
As we agreed via Twitter, it was evident that you really felt at home playing the material.
It wasn't long enough (of course I'll say that) and the venue had some issues but I want to shove a heap of thanks your way for giving your time to it/us.
More please! :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

What Pedro said ...  8-)

Very enjoyable and that's some rhythm section Frost* has, no doubt about it.

While I'm sad to say that I couldn't see much of what you were doing, Blunders, from my vantage point on the other side of the stage, but hear it I most definitely could and good it most definitely was  ;)

RacingHippo

What? You were there too?
That's yet another person I didn't get to say hello to.
* May contain nuts.

SmartUK

Backatcha! Really enjoyed your playing; you looked properly at home.
Frost*, monkey, trumpet, ARSE!!

E.S.

The gig was amazing, so was your playing. So much fun. :D

Mouse

Blunders. You da man. It's as simple as that.  ;)

I'd say that this line-up of Frost* is the best there has been. Certainly the tightest. And it can only get better from here.  :)

LivingForever

Quote from: "Mouse"Blunders. You da man. It's as simple as that.  ;)

I'd say that this line-up of Frost* is the best there has been.

Without a shadow of a doubt!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

lyn

So tight, funny, compelling, unique, noisy, cozy and cool. All from a great band that doesn't really exist, how bonkers is that!  Thank you all very much.  There is a future...phew x
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

gr8gonzo

From what I've seen thus far, it was jaw-droppingly good. We may have to change your u to an i.
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

JakeWorrell

Thanks to you and the band! Corker of an evening!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

fitzy

Incredible drumming Craig.Just adds a wonderful edge to the amazing music,and Nathan is brilliant.Long live Frost*and all who sail in her.Thank you.
M,lady....please come down off that roof!!

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"While I'm sad to say that I couldn't see much of what you were doing, Blunders,

Just for TA

I had a brilliant view of Blunders, ferkin awesome
I used to have a signature

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"While I'm sad to say that I couldn't see much of what you were doing, Blunders,

Just for TA

I had a brilliant view of Blunders, ferkin awesome

Say what? You were there? How come no-one reported seeing you ... ? Bloody hell, man, we were worried ...  ;)

Mikey

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"Say what? You were there? How come no-one reported seeing you ... ? Bloody hell, man, we were worried ...  ;)
Having had the day off on Monday cancelled, the trains not running North after 9.30, I scampered down the M1 with a stop off at my little sisters, she was 50 on Monday. Decided best bet was no beer at all. Parked up pretty close to the gig, so walked down without my jacket, was just beginning to freeze by the time we went in. Managed to get down to the front fairly easily, not far from the No. 1 fan  :D.
Could see Pedders, JIB and Cecil B de Fogey and that was about it. Had to scarper at the end for the long drive home. Surprised to find windows intact and all 4 wheels in place. Flask was knackered so my reviving coffee was stone cold and blew the Parrot up by Holloway prison. Too much Tangent at full blast. Managed to re-boot the Parrot, it was pining for the fjords, and was only just starting to wilt at Junction 38.
I thought the venue was OK from where I was, lots of elevation for the vertically challenged, though entertaining to get in and out of.
Would I do it again, absolutely
I used to have a signature