Photo Help.

Started by johninblack, December 18, 2012, 01:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

Me and Sue are members of a photography/camera club and throughout the year we have several competitions. Our next competition requires that we submit TWO entries each. Trouble is I've got three that I really like so I would be delighted if you kind people would make my mind up for me by visiting my website and placing a vote.
I've got ten days before I submit the photos so please vote away :) Thanks
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

RacingHippo

* May contain nuts.

Trapezium Artist

One of my easier assignments today ;-)

MikeEvs

johninblack

Thanks Guys, the more I look at them there is one that's starting to stand out a little but then I am my own worst critic :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Againesis

What I know about photography you could write on the back of the worlds tiniest polaroid but...for what it's worth...done.
There are only 10 types of people]

JimD

About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

rogerg

Blocked here at work, but I'll do it when I get home!

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

L33VEY

Currently playing in The Frost*mobile:  Frost* Day and Age

Ash

Ash
xxx

DueyC

Thinking back to my photography exams last year, I've picked the one I think would get a distinction. Hope that helps  :)
Also to be found running the website and merch sales at www.lifesignsmusic.co.uk

E.S.

owen

Done. Looks like it's not going to be too hard for you now. Course, you can't trust our taste  ;)

gr8gonzo

Done. Yes, as you're submitting two of them, it would appear to simplify matters that one of the three is getting no love whatsoever. Nice work, btw.  :)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around