Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Jem, December 19, 2012, 10:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RacingHippo

Quote from: "wickedwitch"On the plus side, loads of room to boogie!
And boy did we ever  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
It was lovely to be stood next to someone who was as uninhibited about getting one's groove on as I was :)
* May contain nuts.

Mooncat

I'd wager much of the capacity was taken up by peeps like myself who travelled to 'that London' because of the fact we've had no Frost* for a while and it was a unique event. Whilst you'll always get a travelling band of followers I wonder if a short, Black Live Machine-esque, tour (tour-ette), taking in some regional venues(Robin 2 - Bilston/River Rooms - Stourbridge/HMV Academy - Brum ;) ) would mean that there would be less 'pressure' on one venue??

Oh, and it was a great night, although I really thought there would be a return to the stage by the non-Bites Frost members for an Xmas cover at the end.....................

Maybe next time  ;)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

E.S.

You forgot Rockefeller - Oslo - Norway on that list. :)

Mooncat

Sorry, shudda pointed out for the non-Brits, those were just suggestions for a Midlands-based stop :D  8-)
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

DavSel

Quote from: "Mikey"Absolutely cracking gig Jem.
If a venue sells out, it can't be the band's fault that the place is rammed, that would be the limit set by Health & Safety. Other than a couple of idiots arsing about behind us, I thought the venue had enough vantage points for anyone to get a good view.

More Frost*Bites? bring it on, I'll throw the Picturedrome, Holmfirth into the hat, John's played there so knows the venue

Picturedrome Holmfirth is a fantastic venue!  :D  I've seen Mike and the Mechanics and The Flower Kings there, both superb shows!

DavSel

My first ever Frost* gig and it was a stunner! And I do not exaggerate when I say, one of the best gigs I've been to this year! It's certainly made my christmas a special one! And its great to witness Milliontown being played before its taken off the setlists for a while! :)