Author Topic: Frost* DVD  (Read 6767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline johninblack

  • Global Moderator
  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • *****
  • Posts: 2318
    • View Profile
Frost* DVD
« on: December 20, 2012, 12:05:42 PM »
From Blunders on Facebook

 On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Offline MikeEvs

  • Iced Gem
  • *********
  • Posts: 1520
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2012, 12:21:52 PM »
Great news  :D

Offline Mooncat

  • Maryland Cookie
  • *******
  • Posts: 832
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2012, 12:39:43 PM »
Indeed.
Blunders has also said there are three great bits of news for Frosties (via Twitter) - this is the first.
2 and 3 are apparently belters!!!


My money is on one being a Frost* inspired Brummie Speak n'Spell making full production...................
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

Offline johninblack

  • Global Moderator
  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • *****
  • Posts: 2318
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 01:04:46 PM »
Quote from: "Mooncat"
My money is on one being a Frost* inspired Brummie Speak n'Spell making full production...................

Full production? No way, limited run at best.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Offline rogerg

  • Global Moderator
  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • *****
  • Posts: 5687
    • View Profile
    • http://www.rogergrow.com
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »
Rawk!

Offline E.S.

  • Cadbury's Boaster
  • ********
  • Posts: 1072
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »
I've barely recovered from the gig, and now this announcement? Oh happy happy day! :D

Offline catherine

  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • **********
  • Posts: 2504
  • I can't remember what my personal text was either!
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2012, 02:14:31 PM »
:D

Offline JakeWorrell

  • Pink Wafer
  • ******
  • Posts: 785
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2012, 02:21:13 PM »
Excellent news!

I was kind of hoping the DVD would be a recorded gig like Derby so that I could go along again but I'm not complaining, can't wait to hear more!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Offline DavSel

  • Custard Cream
  • ***
  • Posts: 199
  • Now go out there my children and f#?k with sound!
    • View Profile
    • DS-TV
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2012, 02:34:00 PM »
Ahhh happy news day all around! This christmas just tops the rest of them!!  8-)

Offline Trapezium Artist

  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • **********
  • Posts: 2567
  • Ex astris ad astra
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2012, 02:52:31 PM »
Quote from: "johninblack"
From Facebook

 On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.

Oh, now I get it (I think): I missed the "From Facebook" bit, but even then, it would be easy to read as implying that JiB is going to be taking over drumming duties on this DVD ...  ;)

But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)

Offline MikeEvs

  • Iced Gem
  • *********
  • Posts: 1520
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2012, 03:26:40 PM »
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "johninblack"
From Facebook

 On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.

Oh, now I get it (I think): I missed the "From Facebook" bit, but even then, it would be easy to read as implying that JiB is going to be taking over drumming duties on this DVD ...  ;)

But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)


That's the way I read it the first time  :lol:

Offline johninblack

  • Global Moderator
  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • *****
  • Posts: 2318
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2012, 03:53:02 PM »
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)

I can assure you it's Blunders, getting me thumping tubs just not happening :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Offline wickedwitch

  • Foxes Party Ring
  • *****
  • Posts: 585
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jumpingjuniper.co.uk
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2012, 06:54:20 PM »
i can probably still muster up a brummigem accent for a female speak and spell!!

Offline RacingHippo

  • Administrator
  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • *****
  • Posts: 2698
    • View Profile
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2012, 07:35:23 PM »
Quote from: "wickedwitch"
i can probably still muster up a brummigem accent for a female speak and spell!!
YEs, and your voice sounds just like one, too!  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Offline Mikey

  • A Zoo full of Chocolate Animals
  • **********
  • Posts: 4844
    • View Profile
    • http://www.polarisworldgolfinspain.co.uk
Re: Frost* DVD
« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2012, 09:21:13 PM »
Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"
Quote from: "johninblack"
From Facebook

 On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.

Oh, now I get it (I think): I missed the "From Facebook" bit, but even then, it would be easy to read as implying that JiB is going to be taking over drumming duties on this DVD ...  ;)

But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)


That's the way I read it the first time  :lol:
Dittdoh
I used to have a signature