Main Menu

Frost* DVD

Started by johninblack, December 20, 2012, 12:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johninblack

From Blunders on Facebook

On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

MikeEvs

Mooncat

Indeed.
Blunders has also said there are three great bits of news for Frosties (via Twitter) - this is the first.
2 and 3 are apparently belters!!!

My money is on one being a Frost* inspired Brummie Speak n'Spell making full production...................
One of the brave Defenders of the Realm - Lydney, October 2010
Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarfs are not happy

johninblack

Quote from: "Mooncat"My money is on one being a Frost* inspired Brummie Speak n'Spell making full production...................

Full production? No way, limited run at best.  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

rogerg

E.S.

I've barely recovered from the gig, and now this announcement? Oh happy happy day! :D

catherine

JakeWorrell

Excellent news!

I was kind of hoping the DVD would be a recorded gig like Derby so that I could go along again but I'm not complaining, can't wait to hear more!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

DavSel

Ahhh happy news day all around! This christmas just tops the rest of them!!  8-)

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: "johninblack"From Facebook

On the 3rd and 4th of January 2013, Myself, Jem Godfrey, Nathan King and John Mitchell will be recording an official Frost* DVD of music and documentary stuff at the legendary Rockfield studios.

Oh, now I get it (I think): I missed the "From Facebook" bit, but even then, it would be easy to read as implying that JiB is going to be taking over drumming duties on this DVD ...  ;)

But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

Oh, now I get it (I think): I missed the "From Facebook" bit, but even then, it would be easy to read as implying that JiB is going to be taking over drumming duties on this DVD ...  ;)

That's the way I read it the first time  :lol:

johninblack

Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"But jolly good news, regardless of which drummer's involved  8-)

I can assure you it's Blunders, getting me thumping tubs just not happening :)
"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

wickedwitch

i can probably still muster up a brummigem accent for a female speak and spell!!

RacingHippo

Quote from: "wickedwitch"i can probably still muster up a brummigem accent for a female speak and spell!!
YEs, and your voice sounds just like one, too!  :mrgreen:
* May contain nuts.

Mikey

Quote from: "MikeEvs"
Quote from: "Trapezium Artist"

That's the way I read it the first time  :lol:
Dittdoh
I used to have a signature