Will you be doing requests at the Peel?

Started by catherine, December 02, 2008, 12:04:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

catherine

If I put in a sufficiently grovelling request for Here is the News, please will you play it?
(I'm typing this on my knees, with clasped hands... )

please?

tomskerous

ISTR Jem said it never quite worked when they were rehearsing it.

And I want DDD and W2N!
I was a victim of goose-flirting the other day.
This bleeding great goose came up to me and wanted a light.
I said no.
Goose, there\'ll be no flirting today.

THUNDERFROG!!!!!!!!

wickedwitch

W2N would be awesome live. i get goosebumps just thinking about it. i want SS obviously because it's MINE and i love it.  :D

Brom

I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

wickedwitch

secret santa?  i'm tempted to bake a cake but i dont think it woudl be big enough to feed you all!

i've oft thougth that if Clive Nolan grew a beard he'd look like a great santa.  :twisted:

i want to know what wonders the band are going to come out with.

*squeak* i'm so excited!  :oops:  :D

Narek

Can we share SS ww? I've been binging on it for the past two days!

Ooh I just noticed my back-to-back shortenings there.  ;)
I wont be the good for nothing.

J Jonah Jameson

Nah, we've got much more stupid stuff than all that lined up...

D S

Oh good!  8-)  :D
(I'm hoping for the full version of Thunderfrog personally...)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Big Black Shed

Quote from: "wickedwitch"i want SS obviously because it's MINE and i love it.  :D

I was just looking at your Flikr Photostream, WW, listening to SS and your Mermaid picture popped up. (I surf, and images like that appear only once in a blue moon. It's normally grey, windy and freezing cold. California it ain't ;)  ;) )
It's not the winning or even taking part. It's the arsing about that counts.

wickedwitch

it was a really low bright sun. it played tricks on the camera and i got some lovely shots that day.   this woman got on her board and started paddling across the bay in front of me. the sun was shining off the water and i was willing her to keep going into the light... and she did, bless her!  

It was the morning after marillion at Bournemouth opera house. I didnt take my camera to the gig so i was itching to shoot something by the next morning!

catherine

well, if I can't have HITN  :cry:  then I'll just have to make do with ALL of EIMA and Milliontown... and then the EIMA instrumentals, and then EIMA and Milliontown again.

I'm so looking forward to it - if it's half as good as the summersend set it'll still be excellent!

wickedwitch

Catherine... did you just put this topic back on track? shame on  you! x

EVP

If I recall, I believe that maybe it's thought that JM may not be a big fan of ELO(?)
I do remember hearing that the idea and/or the song didn't go over to well.

wickedwitch

can i put in a request for  me & elvis by human radio?  :D

other