Frost*Bites 16th December 2012

Started by Nellie, July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

landslug

Hi!

I hope everyone's holidays are good, and that the viruses going around haven't affected too many. I've been sick since I stepped off the plane in Philly (could be an omen?), and it seems like some sort of worldwide conspiracy is taking place.

Anyway.. It was great seeing everyone again! I spent so much time trying to catch up with everyone that the music almost got away from me. Almost.. Good singing, good playing, "Oh hey, there's (insert name here)!"

I'm sorry I didnt get to see everyone, but I had a great time at the Craft Beer pub and at the Scala .. I really missed you all very much, and I thank Richard Branson for running that airfare sale so I could attend.

'Til next time!  

ps.. I'm drunk, and I love all you wonderful people   :D

Mossive Attack

Mike...hope you're recovering by now. I am...just!
A fab day all round and lots more good memories to store away....
Until the next one!
The artist formerly known as Rob-M....

Mikey

Quote from: "johninblack"It's looking like you will have to get a sworn affidavit from someone trustworthy who can prove they were there and who would confirm you story.

Dear Mr. L. Forever

Would you be ever so kind as to enquire of your dear(ly beloved we are gathered here today) Miss P. Delphia whether she would confirm my attendance at the afore-mentioned musical venue.

Love and kisses

Mr. M. I. Key

Was Mr. L. Slug there?
I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Mikey"
Quote from: "johninblack"It's looking like you will have to get a sworn affidavit from someone trustworthy who can prove they were there and who would confirm you story.

Dear Mr. L. Forever

Would you be ever so kind as to enquire of your dear(ly beloved we are gathered here today) Miss P. Delphia whether she would confirm my attendance at the afore-mentioned musical venue.

Love and kisses

Mr. M. I. Key

Was Mr. L. Slug there?

I can confirm the attendance of Mr. L. Slug, and how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia

Mikey

Quote from: "MikeEvs"how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia
You were too busy with the hubble telescope ;)
I used to have a signature

Ash

Quote from: "MikeEvs"I can confirm the attendance of Mr. L. Slug, and how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia

I can confirm the attendance of Mr. L. Slug, and how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia and I stood next to her.  :lol:
Ash
xxx

MikeEvs

Quote from: "Ash"
Quote from: "MikeEvs"I can confirm the attendance of Mr. L. Slug, and how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia

I can confirm the attendance of Mr. L. Slug, and how did I not see you if you were stood near Miss P. Delphia and I stood next to her.  :lol:

As seen here Ash stood next to Miss P. Delphia

Frost* by MikeEvstog, on Flickr