Where has the blog gone?

Started by 0ldman, January 09, 2013, 01:14:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0ldman

Just tried following the Blog link off the www.frost-music.co.uk front page only to be told by Blogspot that the blog doesn't exist but "jemgodfrey" is available to register.
Outside of a dog, a book is a man\'s best friend. Inside of a dog it\'s too dark to read. (Marx. Groucho, not Karl)

BrizzleRocker

[size=85]Shut up and play yer guitar....[/size]

rogerg

And Espen gets a mention!!  Rawk!!

and I believe that the Forum Masters are working on the Blog link from the Main Page.   8-)

MarkRS

Now with "Humanity Watch" (bottom right)

mr_john

I think it also explains why there seem to be no posts here going bonkers over the fact that there are TWO new Frost* records on the horizon!!  :lol:

Renters

Quote from: "0ldman"Just tried following the Blog link off the http://www.frost-music.co.uk front page only to be told by Blogspot that the blog doesn't exist but "jemgodfrey" is available to register.

I've registered me as jemgodfrey, I want to be him.  He's so much more funnier than me, has really funny mates and he can play the piano a bit too.  Not sure that I'm going to enjoy that hairstyle though...
That's jazz.  Jazz is weird...

zzz

I went to a Francis Dunnery house concert several years ago, and a great time was had by all.  Hope it catches on, but our lads are so busy...