The Environmentalists

Started by El_Mayonnaise, January 29, 2013, 12:59:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Mayonnaise

Hello all! It's been a while since I last visited but I assure you I still check up on you from time to time.

Anyhoodlings, I've been busy working on some tracks with a good friend of mine and would like to share them with you guys (Knowing this is such a creative and supportive environment)

So we called ourselves "The Environmentalists", disregarding many people's rules of no "The's".

So here are some rough tracks that we've started panning out, you'll quickly pick up the style.
https://soundcloud.com/theenvironmentalists

We also plan to release songs as they come to us, a move that I like when other bands do it so we'll see how it goes eh?  :lol:

rogerg

JimD

Hmm, very interesting - the "sparse" nature is quite something.

Listening to it on Soundcloud whilst working on other things meant I wasn't sure where things started and stopped, since it moves onto new tracks for you.  In particular it loaded something totally random afterwards which was a real challenge, but I discovered eventually that it wasn't you guys!  I've yet to find a true fondness for Soundcloud it has to be said...

It'll be interesting to hear more stuff from The Environmentalists (I approve of The's) - keep us posted!
About Me
Secret line! Who can see this? PM me!

El_Mayonnaise

Ah thank you!

Roger: I just switched my old account to this as I enjoy it much more than working solo!

Jim: Thanks for the kind words and the heads up. That challenging track was something that must have got liked by accident, not sure why it would play as if it were one of our songs though. I am pretty new to soundcloud too!

Also if you guys feel so inclined, you can like us on Facespace!
www.facebook.com/TheEnvironmentalistsBand