House of Progression 2009 Shows.

Started by Twang, December 02, 2008, 02:40:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twang

Just before Jan's Classic Rock Magazine blows the whistle on The house of Progression 2009 at The Peel shows so far, let us be the first to let you know.

SAT 10th JAN TINYFISH (Full Electric Set) + Special guests £8.00 adv

SAT 16th & 17th JAN MICK POINTER with Nick Barrett (Pendragon) Mike Varty (Credo) Ian Salmon (Areana) Brian Cummings (Carpet Crawlers) Perform SCRIPT FOR A JESTER'S TOUR 25th ANNIVERSARY SHOW. (Which means I won't be naked sprayed in silver, no matter what you read in the press :D ) £16.00 adv

SAT 31st JAN PANIC ROOM + JUMP £10.00 adv

SAT 7th FEB PINEAPPLE THIEF + NARRATION £8.00 adv

MARCH/APRIL TBC

SAT 2nd MAY BLIND EGO + Specialk Guests £10.00 adv

SAT 30th MAY MAGENTA £10.00 adv

COMING SOON PALLAS!!!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW 020 8546 3516 Credit Card Orders welcome. Or, ask behind the bar at Frost* & It Bites shows. :D

Please feel free to spread the word. ;)

MikeEvs

Panic Room have asked me to take some more live photos for them as their using my previous ones on their website, so unless their playing somewhere more local (which they said they might be) I might be travelling up from South Wales.

Twang

Quote from: "MikeEvs"Panic Room have asked me to take some more live photos for them as their using my previous ones on their website, so unless their playing somewhere more local (which they said they might be) I might be travelling up from South Wales.

I can only look at you with your 163 posts and say, One day, just One day, I'll be back to being a Custard Cream :D

georgepeel

Twang you will always be a soggy bit.

Cptncanary

Quote from: "Twang"Just before Jan's Classic Rock Magazine blows the whistle on The house of Progression 2009 at The Peel shows so far, let us be the first to let you know.

SAT 10th JAN TINYFISH (Full Electric Set) + Special guests £8.00 adv

SAT 16th & 17th JAN MICK POINTER with Nick Barrett (Pendragon) Mike Varty (Credo) Ian Salmon (Areana) Brian Cummings (Carpet Crawlers) Perform SCRIPT FOR A JESTER'S TOUR 25th ANNIVERSARY SHOW. (Which means I won't be naked sprayed in silver, no matter what you read in the press :D ) £16.00 adv

SAT 31st JAN PANIC ROOM + JUMP £10.00 adv

SAT 7th FEB PINEAPPLE THIEF + NARRATION £8.00 adv

MARCH/APRIL TBC

SAT 2nd MAY BLIND EGO + Specialk Guests £10.00 adv

SAT 30th MAY MAGENTA £10.00 adv

COMING SOON PALLAS!!!

TICKETS ON SALE NOW 020 8546 3516 Credit Card Orders welcome. Or, ask behind the bar at Frost* & It Bites shows. :D

Please feel free to spread the word. ;)

Any chance of nagging Saga to come and play?  :D  :D or A.C.T ??  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Twang

Quote from: "georgepeel"Twang you will always be a soggy bit.

He's right of course!

Pedro

GEORGE!!
<shouted by all in the same way the cast of "Cheers" welcomed "Norm!">

Welcome aboard, sir!  :D
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Twang

Quote from: "Pedro"GEORGE!!
<shouted by all in the same way the cast of "Cheers" welcomed "Norm!">

Welcome aboard, sir!  :D

Please don't encourage The Ginger Emo Gimp King. He'll be on stage with Frost* on the 20th, no doubt going on about Autumn Leaves. Then knowing George the Jagger will kick in then they'll be nakedness. Oh God I can see the Sunday papers now. :shock:

Mikey

I'll recommend Jump, see earlier posts
I used to have a signature