Main Menu

Socks

Started by kyuwert, November 07, 2008, 12:48:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyuwert

I have a pair of black socks. I have worn them about 20 times... and yet still, when I remove them and hop into the shower in the evening, do my feet leak out little pieces of black sock material. Why does this happen, Frost*?

James_S

Are you sure that its not part of your foot coming off ?
So many keyboards, so little time!

Pedro

Are you sure you are not really a gorilla in a man suit and your feet have split?
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

J Jonah Jameson

You obviously have quality socks.  Either that or very hairy feet...

sawtooth

Could it be fluffy gangrene?

sawtooth

Another solution would be to wash the socks WAY before you've worn them 20 times.  :D

James_S

Quote from: "sawtooth"Could it be fluffy gangrene?

Would gangrene be black?

:D
So many keyboards, so little time!

Jem

Quote from: "vkamicht"I have a pair of black socks. I have worn them about 20 times... and yet still, when I remove them and hop into the shower in the evening, do my feet leak out little pieces of black sock material. Why does this happen, Frost*?

Thanks for the great question.

This happens we come round to hour house every night and add new black pieces of sock material. We will stop when you finally agree to pay the £2 into the bank account that we told you about at the time.

You have been warned... ;)

Onanist

Quote from: "vkamicht"I have a pair of black socks. I have worn them about 20 times... and yet still, when I remove them and hop into the shower in the evening, do my feet leak out little pieces of black sock material. Why does this happen, Frost*?

No brainer... leave the socks on in the shower.

kyuwert

Quote from: "Jem"

Thanks for the great question.

This happens we come round to hour house every night and add new black pieces of sock material. We will stop when you finally agree to pay the £2 into the bank account that we told you about at the time.

You have been warned... ;)

£2 is about $700 USD right now and I just can't afford that.