New forum - Bugs, Requests and Hints'n'tips

Started by Pedro, April 11, 2013, 01:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikey

Quote from: rogerg on April 11, 2013, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: Mikey on April 11, 2013, 04:07:09 PM
To put the messages with newest first, is that a preference I have to make?
It maybe a simple machines forum but..............

Yes, that you can do in your Profile Settings, Look & Layout prefs.  Down towards the bottom.
Thank you moderator for your moderation
I used to have a signature

Mikey

I've got the urge to post a tin of Spam, but really can't be bothered.

Imagine your spam

Here

here

or                          here
I used to have a signature

rogerg

Quote from: Mikey on April 16, 2013, 05:50:27 PM
Quote from: rogerg on April 11, 2013, 04:10:58 PM
Quote from: Mikey on April 11, 2013, 04:07:09 PM
To put the messages with newest first, is that a preference I have to make?
It maybe a simple machines forum but..............

Yes, that you can do in your Profile Settings, Look & Layout prefs.  Down towards the bottom.
Thank you moderator for your moderation

well, I try to be moderate.

Brom

<------------------------  OK, what are these bloomin block things. I can see some connections between Admins - blue, Supreme Webmeister - orange and the remaining hoi polloi in yellow. However the number of blocks seem to reflect the number of posts, except that Pedders is leading the pack at 6k odd and he's got the same number as the others, and in terms of block quantity, you seem to get more yellows per post than blue ones.

:-\
I am out of the office. Messages can be left with Mr. C Lyons on 020 7722 3333

MikeEvs

Quote from: Brom on April 17, 2013, 01:06:55 PM
<------------------------  OK, what are these bloomin block things. I can see some connections between Admins - blue, Supreme Webmeister - orange and the remaining hoi polloi in yellow. However the number of blocks seem to reflect the number of posts, except that Pedders is leading the pack at 6k odd and he's got the same number as the others, and in terms of block quantity, you seem to get more yellows per post than blue ones.

:-\

Pedro is a moderator , Mods (Blue) and Admins (Red) seem to have a set number of blocks (5) rather than one that's linked to their post count

rogerg

RacingHippo

Well, if mods and admins had blocks commensurate with their post counts, they'd fill the whole page!

I think they ought to be biscuits, not blocks. Someone ask the admins if they can arrange it.
* May contain nuts.

johninblack

"F#?K OFF, GRANDAD!!!!"

Pedro

Quote from: MikeEvs on April 17, 2013, 01:12:00 PM
Mods (Blue) and Admins (Red) blocks

I have a bad feeling about this...

Actually, RIP Richard LeParmentier, the actor who played Darth Vader's "Force-choke" victim (above), who died on Tuesday this week.
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mouse

Oh no, really? That's a shame.  :(

I was just going to demand the whereabouts of Mr. Green. There are lots of new emoticons hanging around up there ^ but not my grinning green fellow. Bah!

LivingForever

be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/