Nathan is 42 according to his wikipedia page, born August 29 1970
How apt!  ;)
Come on, you\'re a lion!

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: D S on May 07, 2013, 01:38:02 PM
Quote from: MikeEvs on May 07, 2013, 09:14:54 AM
Nathan is 42 according to his wikipedia page, born August 29 1970
How apt!  ;)

And in less than four months, he'll be taking it up to the next level.

DavSel

Well.... I was on my way to Celebr8.2... all the way from the North West and 10 miles away from Hippodrome... my car's clutch collapses! Ending up with me being taken all the way back home missing all of Saturdays shenanigans... :( bitterly disappointed...

Hope someone can bring some footage back from tonight :)

rogerg

oh, Dave, that sucks.  sorry mate!

DavSel

Quote from: rogerg on May 11, 2013, 09:40:34 PM
oh, Dave, that sucks.  sorry mate!

Yeeeah these things sadly happen... at completely the wrong time! How was it? What was the set?

Pedro

I think it was this :-
Heartstrings
Forget You Song
Snowman
Fathers
Hyperventilate
Saline
Lantern
Dear Dead Days
Falling Down
Band Intros
Black Light Machine
The Other Me
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Trapezium Artist

Not quite sure which thread we're going to use to discuss last night, but I'll post something brief here, as I'm at Heathrow on my way home. A fine gig it was and I can report that I am no longer deaf in my left ear (silly location for taking pictures; right in the front row, but equally in front of the left-hand stack).

Just one picture for now, albeit one that says an awful lot about last night and Frost* in general  ;D; many more to come when I 've had a chance to go through them and develop them ...

RacingHippo

Awesome shot, TA!!!

I think, yes, that combined with this one from Neil Palfreyman...

..of Jem showing John his new Gardening book, and one of The Eating Of The Tunnocks would sum up the whole gig rather well.
* May contain nuts.

E.S.

Drink in keyboard: Check.

;D

LivingForever

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on May 12, 2013, 12:49:04 PM
Not quite sure which thread we're going to use to discuss last night, but I'll post something brief here, as I'm at Heathrow on my way home. A fine gig it was and I can report that I am no longer deaf in my left ear (silly location for taking pictures; right in the front row, but equally in front of the left-hand stack).

Just one picture for now, albeit one that says an awful lot about last night and Frost* in general  ;D; many more to come when I 've had a chance to go through them and develop them ...

That is an almighty photo, sir! Hats off...

Might I have permission to use a few for my write-up? (with credits of course.)
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: LivingForever on May 12, 2013, 07:11:43 PM

You certainly might. Or you might certainly. Or certainly you might. Or might you certainly.

I have to fiddle around in Lightroom and get some nice ones posted to flickr, but since I have a busy work week ahead, it won't be immediate, I suspect.

Then again, it'll take you a while to craft your opus too, I presume ...  8)

LivingForever

Quote from: Trapezium Artist on May 12, 2013, 10:01:24 PM
Quote from: LivingForever on May 12, 2013, 07:11:43 PM

You certainly might. Or you might certainly. Or certainly you might. Or might you certainly.

I have to fiddle around in Lightroom and get some nice ones posted to flickr, but since I have a busy work week ahead, it won't be immediate, I suspect.

Then again, it'll take you a while to craft your opus too, I presume ...  8)

But of course! I'd not want to rush perfection, naturally.

Hope you got some food in the end, I felt awful about running away but I was fast losing my companions and didn't have a clue where they were off to!
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

Ash

great pic TA - my left ear has recovered now too  ;D
Ash
xxx

Mouse

Crikey, what a shot, TA! Excellent!

I was sat up in the heavens with t'other Godfrey for Frost*. It would be nice to say it was because I am worthy of special VIP treatment, but actually I was exhausted and it was a good chance to have a sit down and recover.  :P  It was a bloody good set, though, and I got to see exactly what Jem was doing with his 'board from my bird's eye perspective. My, he is a clever fellow indeed. I thought Falling Down was strong in particular and it was great to see the Gabrielised Snowman again.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: LivingForever on May 12, 2013, 11:03:28 PM
Hope you got some food in the end, I felt awful about running away but I was fast losing my companions and didn't have a clue where they were off to!

No problem; Catherine and I had a curry later on, and the bill worked out just marvelously (thank you, Catherine), so you weren't missed  ;)

But I hope you managed to work out where Wilf and the others (did I see some miniature ichthyologists in your group?) had whizzed off to and that you too enjoyed a jolly repast.