Main Menu

Heartstrings demo

Started by Trapezium Artist, May 17, 2013, 06:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

Now available on the front page of the new forum: http://www.planetfrost.com

Nice ...  8)

(I see that this has been referred to in other threads, but surely it deserves one of its own ...  ;))

gr8gonzo

Indeed. Nice to hear in this form. Is that Nate I'm hearing on bvox?? Doesn't have JM's rasp, so I'm guessing. Clearly Jem's drumming. Poor Blunders. 4/4 is the one time sig that befuddles the chap. ;) (fnarr)
...and I can feel the world is turning...turn around

E.S.

I'm sorry, but I have to say, quite honestly, this song is....

BLOODY GREAT! I love it! :D

Hearing it live was awesome, but live is always a bit too much volume and lots of harmonies and stuff get lost. Now.... this is ten times better than I thought it was, and I already liked it a lot.

Pedro

Quote from: gr8gonzo on May 18, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
Poor Blunders. 4/4 is the one time sig that befuddles the chap. ;) (fnarr)
One Two Three Fo-ur...
"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

Mikey

Quote from: Pedro on May 18, 2013, 06:30:44 AM
Quote from: gr8gonzo on May 18, 2013, 12:02:37 AM
Poor Blunders. 4/4 is the one time sig that befuddles the chap. ;) (fnarr)
One Two Three Fo-ur...
You sure about that?
I used to have a signature

Mikey

Can't hear the ironing board in this mix

Grunk_

The song is absolutely brilliant! When I heard it at Frost*Bites I loved it, and now I love it even more. It would have been worth travelling from the north of Sweden, almost at the border to Finland, to London just to hear the boys play Heartstrings live.

JakeWorrell

I've already said a lot of embarrassingly positive things about this on twitter etc, but for completeness I was also like to register my love for the track in this 'ere thread.

As ES and I discussed on twitter, it's really a continuation of the evolution of the Frost* sound while retaining you expect from a F* song.

I'm looking forward to hearing more in due course, but after a turbulent time on Planet Frost* over the past couple of years i don't want to understate how thankful I am to Jem and the gang for sharing this with us. But at the same time I don't want to look like a desperate fanboy. Probably too late.
"The longer the note, the more dread."

Mikey

It seems to have disappeared from soundcloud :'(

MikeEvs

Jim Takacs

I Really liked the Live version, But LOVE the Studio recording.  What E.S. Said!
::I Like Cheese::