Main Menu

Fathers demo!!

Started by E.S., May 20, 2013, 01:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trapezium Artist

There appears to be absolutely no evidence that this thread has resulted in anything useful at all.

We are a complete shower and should be collectively ashamed of ourselves, but we'd probably screw that up as well. 

Steven

I managed to miss this thread til now. Just as well, because like the rest of you, I absolutely wouldn't want to hear these again...

Mikey

If there is still no-one who hasn't heard or received anything useful, there would be no point in sending me a PM, just like Lyn didn't just do.
I used to have a signature

lyn

Thank goodness! So glad I didn't do that! It would have been a total disaster... ::)
Frost*-Saline "these women are the best in rock" ref: you tube
aliensatemycrumpets...frost*, frost*, maximum*** frost*...
http://www.spindependence.com

Harriman

I know I'm a little late to the party, but is there any chance someone could not PM me and certainly not with the heartstrings and fathers demos... please

Mikey

Quote from: Harriman on January 27, 2014, 12:18:41 PM
I know I'm a little late to the party, but is there any chance someone could not PM me and certainly not with the heartstrings and fathers demos... please
I wouldn't not dare if you didn't PM me your e-mail address

sawtooth

If someone were to send me the demos by some monumental cock-up I would burn them on a CD before burying them in the back garden. Then I would erase the computers hard drive to be on the safe side. Of course that would only happen if I was idiotic enough to PM someone in the first place.
Which is out of the question.
Obviously.

Mikey

Quote from: sawtooth on January 30, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
If someone were to send me the demos by some monumental cock-up I would burn them on a CD before burying them in the back garden. Then I would erase the computers hard drive to be on the safe side. Of course that would only happen if I was idiotic enough to PM someone in the first place.
Obviously.
Don't see the above and then you won't have to bury them

sawtooth

Quote from: Mikey on January 30, 2014, 01:47:17 PM
Quote from: sawtooth on January 30, 2014, 01:00:07 PM
Obviously.
Don't see the above and then you won't have to bury them
Thanks for taking the trouble to ignore any request I may not have sent you Mikey. It goes without saying your advice about disposing of said demos was of absolutely no use whatsoever.... ;)

Harriman

Thanks for the advice Mikey, I've taken your advice and gone a head and not PMed you.

Mikey

Quote from: Harriman on February 01, 2014, 10:01:19 AM
Thanks for the advice Mikey, I've taken your advice and gone a head and not PMed you.
If you didn't PM me then I can't have received anything and therefore it would be impossible for me to know what your e-mail address was and be in a position to send you the tracks. Which is why I haven't.

Wickerman

And, to quote Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the whole thing disappeared in a puff of logic :-)