Losers: And So We Shall Never Part

Started by JakeWorrell, June 10, 2013, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JakeWorrell

The wondreful Losers' 2nd album 'And So We Shall Never Part' (in which Jem has had a great deal of involvement) is being streamed in it's entirety below today only. It includes *that* version of Azan with A little snippet of a new Frost* song.

http://www.rocksound.tv/features/article/losers?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=rocksound

I've only just started listening myself but I can say it's sounding great so far!
"The longer the note, the more dread."

DavSel

I have pledged my copy today  :)

Just listened to the whole thing, and its bloody amazing to say the least!  ;D

Mordwin

Hmm.. a few tracks don't quite do it for me (on first listen anyway)... but those that hit the spot... omg!  :o (and the rest will no doubt grow on me...) Will def. pick this up... :)

JakeWorrell

There are a few track that are of a more 'indie' vibe which generally doesn't do it for me either, but there are some excellent tracks on there. And as you say, the rest will no doubt grow.

E.S.

Listening for the first time right now, and wow this album gives me a great feeling. Can't say that about much music, really.
And I love the sound. That huge direct hi-fi sound without being beaten to death is really nice and pleasant. We know who's responsible for that. ;)

Can't wait to the ipod test. A long walk and new music is a good way to take it all in without distractions. :)

Mikey

I used to have a signature

MikeEvs

E.S.

Second listening: Damn I like this a lot! :D
Oblivion is definitely song of the day.

JakeWorrell

I've just pledged and I think it's worth pointing out that if you pledge you get an MP3 of Jem's Azan remix so in a way you're getting a bit of a Frost* song with your Losers purchase.

D S

Come on, you\'re a lion!

rogerg

E.S.

This baby is still streaming. It's hidden on their Soundcloud, but the link above works. :D

Pedro

"Putting food on the table is more important than 7/8"

LivingForever

Done!

Are we supposed to get a download or something?
be rich big cat small talk get fat sign this see through choose me fkkk you

//http://giggingforever.blogspot.com/

JakeWorrell

Quote from: LivingForever on June 18, 2013, 12:17:30 PM
Done!

Are we supposed to get a download or something?

Two! I think you have to go to 'Updates' on the left. both of the updates have a download in the post.