Jem's Chair

Started by cheekylittlebside, June 22, 2013, 10:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

owen

I kept wondering what that bloody J was

E.S.

rogerg

Quote from: johninblack on June 25, 2013, 08:18:39 AM
I had to do it. It was bugging the hell out of me. I don't usually get all anal about typos and mistakes and all that but for some reason this one got the better of me.......

heh

Mikey

Quote from: rogerg on June 25, 2013, 01:32:05 PM
I had to do it. It was bugging the hell out of me. I don't usually get all anal about typos and mistakes and all that but for some reason this one got the better of me.......

heh
Anybody would think TA had popped in  ;)
I used to have a signature

Rook

I'm sure it wouldn't bother Gem...

;)

Mikey

Quote from: Rook on June 26, 2013, 03:53:11 AM

;)
Who's he then?
I used to have a signature

E.S.

Quote from: Mikey on June 27, 2013, 06:29:37 PM
Quote from: Rook on June 26, 2013, 03:53:11 AM

;)
Who's he then?
I think he's that guy from Phrost.

rogerg

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: Mikey on June 25, 2013, 10:55:19 PM
Quote from: rogerg on June 25, 2013, 01:32:05 PM

heh
Anybody would think TA had popped in  ;)

Do what? Who? Me?

Only took me a month, didn't it? Been mighty busy of late, but am finally on holiday in Brittany with the family, so might spend a while catching up.

Not sure this gite's ponderous wifi connection is up to downloading the Milliontown 2013, unfortunately: may have to wait a week ...  :'(

owen

It's not nice calling someone a gite. And it's not spelled like that, it's spelled...oh. Right.

Trapezium Artist

Quote from: owen on July 28, 2013, 11:41:21 PM
It's not nice calling someone a gite. And it's not spelled like that, it's spelled...oh. Right.

Arf arf  8)

GaryC

Apologies for reviving this old thread but...

Just for the record the chair is a Mirus Office chair which can be found here http://www.ergohuman.net/mirus-office-chairs.html

Expensive though.  :'(

E.S.

How much is a good back and a comfy arse worth?

;)

GaryC

Depends on the size of arse really  ;D

RacingHippo

I wonder if I'm in time to put it on my Santa-List...
* May contain nuts.